Digital Sales Manager
ClickUp is the world's only all-in-one productivity platform that flexes to the way people want to work. It replaces all individual workplace productivity tools with a single, unified platform including project management, document collaboration, spreadsheets, chat, goals, and more. On a mission to make the world more productive, ClickUp is headquartered in San Diego and scaling remotely and internationally. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, ClickUp helps millions of users to be more productive and save at least one day every week. 🦄
- Manage a pod of at least 5 account executives and serve as a player-coach on calls to train new reps, help established reps constantly improve, and motivate all charges to go above and beyond for customers.
- Help to mature the initial digital sales strategy.
- Construct a fun, high-energy environment where reps love coming to work and feel as if they’re being developed toward their fullest potential.
- Prioritize customer experience over making the sale, lead by example yourself as a manager, and monitor adherence to sales policies and practices across your reports.
- Help develop a streamlined process in a high-velocity motion to increase the number of transactions per rep capacity by minimizing friction.
- 3+ years of full-cycle sales experience in SaaS and 2+ years of sales management experience.
- Very strong understanding of selling into micro-segments, along with some familiarity with high-velocity process.
- A sustained need to win and the ability to motivate a team of high-performing reps.
- Strong command on English language- written and verbal.
- Experience with project management software or other productivity tools.
- Experience with e-commerce signup flows and field sales.
- Experience with Slack, Salesforce, and Outreach.
- Some exposure to Customer Service and Technical Support processes, and sending responses quickly.
- You prefer building rapport with customers over annoying, aggressive sales tactics
- 401(k) with up to 2% match
- ClickUp swag
- Teammate recognition awards
- Professional development program
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible paid time off
- Sabbatical program
- Wellness stipend and more!
ClickUp was founded on a culture of hard work, consistent growth, and a desire to break norms. We’re a values-driven company and hire based on ambition, merit, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. We don’t care where you’re from, what you look like, or who you’re in a relationship with—we hire the best people for the job, and create an environment that supports employees on their journey to do the most exciting work of their lives! ClickUp is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.