Systems and Business Analyst
ClickUp is the world's only all-in-one productivity platform that flexes to the way people want to work. It replaces all individual workplace productivity tools with a single, unified platform including project management, document collaboration, spreadsheets, chat, goals, and more. On a mission to make the world more productive, ClickUp is headquartered in San Diego and scaling remotely and internationally. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, ClickUp helps millions of users to be more productive and save at least one day every week. 🦄
ClickUp is seeking a leader in process analysis and automation that has strengths in developing comprehensive, end-to-end solutions and engaging stakeholders to increase adaptation across internal divisions. This individual has a balanced understanding of process, product, and organizational behavior.
The ideal Internal Process Optimization Analyst understands the importance of strucutre/streamlining/automation/buy-in as equally important building blocks to success and has prior experience in working with cross functional teams to build an efficient and highly utilized product. You are an out-of-the-box creative problem-solver, who makes impactful decisions that are supported by technical and good people skills. If you're an outgoing, strategic thinker who likes getting into the weeds and a solution-oriented go-getter that thrives when faced with new challenges...this role is meant for you!
In this dynamic and rapidly evolving digital landscape, the seamless coordination and efficient management of tasks and projects have become paramount. This role will be instrumental in assisting and empowering ClickUp, a cutting-edge productivity platform, to thrive and provide top-notch solutions. While your expertise will be utilized by ClickUp, Leap will serve as your Employer of Record in the Philippines. This unique collaboration will create an environment where your talent can truly shine, making a significant impact on the productivity and success of ClickUp's operations.
- Understand the how and why of the status quo and engage stakeholders on transforming critical pieces with process streamlining and automation
- Be able to facilitate definition of process and find bottlenecks/inconsistencies/points needing further definition
- Stay engaged with all process stakeholders to shepherd change management
- Build beginning workflows with teams and help them iterate
- Your direct reporting line is to Margo Flores
- You will work closely with Alex Small for Philippine Operations and Angela Bunner’s Center of Excellence teams in working delivering cross team efficiencies
- 2 to 5 years experience in product and cross functional project management in SAAS or technology companies
- Business Management or Engineering educational background
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite, task management SAAS and very adept at remote work
- Plus if has proven success in managing cross functional projects in proficient working with what teams/executives
- Manage process of change to increase adaptation and acceptance
ClickUp was founded on a culture of hard work, consistent growth, and a desire to break norms. We’re a values-driven company and hire based on ambition, merit, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. We don’t care where you’re from, what you look like, or who you’re in a relationship with—we hire the best people for the job, and create an environment that supports employees on their journey to do the most exciting work of their lives! ClickUp is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.