Staff UI Engineer
ClickUp is the world's only all-in-one productivity platform that flexes to the way people want to work. It replaces all individual workplace productivity tools with a single, unified platform including project management, document collaboration, spreadsheets, chat, goals, and more. On a mission to make the world more productive, ClickUp is headquartered in San Diego and scaling remotely and internationally. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, ClickUp helps millions of users to be more productive and save at least one day every week. 🦄
ClickUp is the breakout momentum leader in every G2 category we’re in and ready to take off! Our app is the first of its kind to work for everyone from families to Fortune 500 companies. ClickUp is looking for passionate and dedicated engineers to help us scale and support our growing platform. You’ll be joining the team powering everything happening behind the scenes.
- Envision, develop, and enforce the global UI architecture and design systems for our frontend application.
- Contribute clean code that follows strict design rules and modern patterns
- Provide technical know how and expertise to other engineering teams and organizations
- Participate in the UI & Design architecture councils, creating and reviewing proposals, and working with teams to implement architectural and design system changes
- Evaluate complex business requirements from the executive team, and translate those into actionable software items
- 10+ years working experience on large-scale JS/TS/CSS/SASS/HTML style products
- 6+ years of experience with large design systems and tokens
- Proficient understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as SASS and dynamic ones such as CSS-in-JS and CSS Variables.
- Excellent presentation and story-telling skills are a must
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Expertise with various build and release management tools related to UI/UX development
- Design background using Figma or similar tools.
- Expertise in managing Accessibility for small, medium and large customers.
- Experience working in rapid-growth startups
ClickUp was founded on a culture of hard work, consistent growth, and a desire to break norms. We’re a values-driven company and hire based on ambition, merit, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. We don’t care where you’re from, what you look like, or who you’re in a relationship with—we hire the best people for the job, and create an environment that supports employees on their journey to do the most exciting work of their lives! ClickUp is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.