Technical Support Manager
ClickUp is the world's only all-in-one productivity platform that flexes to the way people want to work. It replaces all individual workplace productivity tools with a single, unified platform including project management, document collaboration, spreadsheets, chat, goals, and more. On a mission to make the world more productive, ClickUp is headquartered in San Diego and scaling remotely and internationally. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, ClickUp helps millions of users to be more productive and save at least one day every week. 🦄
ClickUp is the world's only all-in-one productivity platform that flexes to the way people want to work. It replaces all individual workplace productivity tools with a single, unified platform including project management, document collaboration, spreadsheets, chat, goals, and more. On a mission to make the world more productive, ClickUp is headquartered in San Diego and scaling remotely and internationally. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, ClickUp helps millions of users to be more productive and save at least one day every week.
We are thrilled to announce a new opportunity for a Technical Support Manager to join our global team! As a successful candidate, you will have the chance to manage a team of Technical Support Specialists and play a crucial role in maintaining and driving a high-performance culture.
At ClickUp, we pride ourselves on providing the best customer experience, period. This is our #1 core value, and we are looking for someone who shares our passion for delivering exceptional service. If you are excited about driving efficiencies and positively impacting your team and organisation, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Join us in our fast-paced environment and be part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and growth.
In this dynamic and rapidly evolving digital landscape, the seamless coordination and efficient management of tasks and projects have become paramount. This role will be instrumental in assisting and empowering ClickUp, a cutting-edge productivity platform, to thrive and provide top-notch solutions. While your expertise will be utilized by ClickUp, Leap will serve as your Employer of Record in the Philippines. This unique collaboration will create an environment where your talent can truly shine, making a significant impact on the productivity and success of ClickUp's operations.
Collaborate closely with the global Technical Support managers to drive an effective daily operation.
- Provide coaching and actionable feedback to team members to drive continuous improvements in efficiency and performance.
Own building and optimizing processes for driving internal efficiencies, issue resolution, customer satisfaction, and SLA success.
- Take a proactive and collaborative approach to create and improving systems, processes, saved responses, and information dissemination to better support the platform.
- Maintains a current knowledge of our product and our SOPs to have the ability to support your teams and deep dive into tickets effectively.
- Participate in incident management and customer escalations as needed.
- Drive cross-functional initiatives between Engineering, Product and the other Support departments.
- Take a leading role in the hiring and onboarding process.
- Responsible for team development, focusing on competency and skill-building, and incorporating a business continuity plan that supports seamless knowledge transfer and drives high levels of employee performance and engagement.
- As our first Technical Support manager position in the Philippines, as part of this role, you will also act as an ambassador for Technical Support in-region and take the lead on driving employee engagement and satisfaction.
- 4+ years of Support Management experience
- Strong people management skills and a focus on driving employee satisfaction
- Fluency in technical terminology and a strong understanding of how to maintain a great customer experience while managing complex troubleshooting
- Understanding of bug and feature request workflows and experience with working directly with Engineering or Product teams to drive effective outcomes
- Excellent hiring skills - track record of sourcing and hiring great talent
- Excellent coaching skills with a focus on driving soft skills and process adherence
- Experience in building out processes and effective workflows to improve alignment across organisations
- Great time management skills and a clear understanding of where your time and effort add the most value
- Proven experience building collaborative cultures by sharing ideas and working across teams and functions to drive improvements
- Effective with direct customer interaction when necessary to manage escalations and drive customer satisfaction
- Experienced with fast-paced, ever-changing environments and proficient with adaptability and championing change
- Experience in participating in and leading projects across teams/ organizations
- You LOVE work as much as we do and are able to dedicate yourself to the success of this department
- 2+ years of Technical Support management experience
- Background in working in a customer-facing Technical Support role
- Strong familiarity with CRM processes and functionality. Zendesk a plus
- Experience with Slack or similar corporate communication/collaboration software
- Experience with project management software and other productivity tools to understand our customers' pain points (ClickUp is a huge plus!)
- Proven ability to drive knowledge management initiatives
ClickUp was founded on a culture of hard work, consistent growth, and a desire to break norms. We’re a values-driven company and hire based on ambition, merit, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. We don’t care where you’re from, what you look like, or who you’re in a relationship with—we hire the best people for the job, and create an environment that supports employees on their journey to do the most exciting work of their lives! ClickUp is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.