Accounts Support Specialist
ClickUp is the world's only all-in-one productivity platform that flexes to the way people want to work. It replaces all individual workplace productivity tools with a single, unified platform including project management, document collaboration, spreadsheets, chat, goals, and more. On a mission to make the world more productive, ClickUp is headquartered in San Diego and scaling remotely and internationally. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, ClickUp helps millions of users to be more productive and save at least one day every week. 🦄
Account Support Specialists serve as subject matter experts on ClickUp's in-app account experience to provide customers with the best customer experience, period.
Account inquiries are complimentary to the core product experience and typically sensitive in nature. Helping customers navigate sensitive inquiries is critical to delivering positive experiences throughout their customer journeys while protecting the business from legal penalties.
The Account team works directly with customers to help navigate any questions or actions related to their accounts. This includes but is not limited to:
- Payments & Refunds
- Plan upgrades & Cancellations
- Promotions & Discounts
- 2FA & Lockouts
- Troubleshooting when errors arise
With being included in this specialization, team members have a heightened ability to effect change, advocate for improving our customer experience, and develop skills that will be useful for successful careers in Support.
- Critical and analytical thinking: Ability to evaluate, identify the concern, and take action for further escalation when required
- Attention to detail: Ability to probe for and analyze data to identify the best course of action; has great documentation skills
- Technical skills: Ability to troubleshoot, replicate customer issues, and follow up on customer issues
- Corresponding with our clients via email
- Own the customer experience - you will take the lead to help customers figure out what they need and guide them through to resolution with the least effort possible
- Articulate insights from our customers to our product, development, and marketing teams to help continue shaping ClickUp into an industry leader
- Collaborate with colleagues at all levels throughout the entire organization to find the answer you need
- Contribute to the improvement of team processes and client-facing support documentation
- Drive product change and improvement through continuous feedback and exposure to projects that help make ClickUp the leading productivity platform
- Assisting customers with self-service billing & account processes
- Navigating CRM payment logs for payment history, inconsistencies, or errors
- Collaborating with customers, third-party institutions, and other team members to resolve billing inquiries
- Finding financial solutions for customers who may need payment assistance, within our procedures and Terms of Service
Account Support Specialist's success will be measured by KPIs that directly impact the health of our customer experience, including:
- Efficiency targets
- Internal Quality Score (IQS)
- Customer Satisfaction (CSAT)
- Be comfortable building relationships with a diverse and global customer base across various communication channels
- Able to work independently and prioritize individual workload whilst recognizing when to collaborate and engage with others when needed.
- A natural empath, yet confident to take charge and control the customer journey and resolve issues effectively and efficiently
- Be a confident communicator, passionate about elevating our customer experience
- A curious and analytical learner that can deep dive into new or existing tools to learn them inside out
- Strong familiarity with CRM processes and functionality
- You enjoy working in a fun, diverse, and friendly culture that focuses on relationships and knows how to celebrate success!
We want to provide the best customer experience, period! We provide our team with flexibility and options to select their preferred shifts; however, shifts are assigned based on company needs.
ClickUp was founded on a culture of hard work, consistent growth, and a desire to break norms. We’re a values-driven company and hire based on ambition, merit, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. We don’t care where you’re from, what you look like, or who you’re in a relationship with—we hire the best people for the job, and create an environment that supports employees on their journey to do the most exciting work of their lives! ClickUp is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.