Technical Support Specialist
ClickUp is the world's only all-in-one productivity platform that flexes to the way people want to work. It replaces all individual workplace productivity tools with a single, unified platform including project management, document collaboration, spreadsheets, chat, goals, and more. On a mission to make the world more productive, ClickUp is headquartered in San Diego and scaling remotely and internationally. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, ClickUp helps millions of users to be more productive and save at least one day every week. 🦄
As a Technical Support Specialist, you will be responsible for reading through submitted or escalated customer tickets that contain "how-to" questions about our product's more technical features, or concerns that the platform might not be correctly performing.It will be your job to understand the user's workflow, compile ample amounts of information, test the user's steps locally, and determine how to correctly achieve their end goal or report to the engineers if the platform indeed needs correction.
With each customer interaction, we strive to achieve ClickUp's #1 company value of delivering the best customer experience, period. This means solving the user's issues or escalating to engineers with the warm, friendly, and personable service you'd love to receive!We want each member of our team to be communicative, a self-started driven by achievement in personal metrics, and excellent at learning new skills and processes, while encouraging and supporting their crewmates doing the same.
This position is an individual contributor role reporting to Manager, Technical Support and is available as a remote position within the Philippines.
In this dynamic and rapidly evolving digital landscape, the seamless coordination and efficient management of tasks and projects have become paramount. This role will be instrumental in assisting and empowering ClickUp, a cutting-edge productivity platform, to thrive and provide top-notch solutions. While your expertise will be utilized by ClickUp, Leap will serve as your Employer of Record in the Philippines. This unique collaboration will create an environment where your talent can truly shine, making a significant impact on the productivity and success of ClickUp's operations.
- Provide exceptional technical support on the ClickUp platform.
- Perform extensive troubleshooting and testing for our customer base.
- Drive product change and improvement through detailed filings of bug and enhancement reports to help customers and make ClickUp the leading productivity platform.
- Help our team grow by 1% daily by contributing to our support documentation and helping colleagues through internal communication tools.
- Own the customer experience - striving towards delivering the best possible experience with the least effort.
- Contribute to the improvement of team processes and client-facing support documentation.
- Collaborate with colleagues at all levels throughout the organization to find the answer you need.
- Interacting with clients primarily via cases and email using exemplary communication skills.
- Collaborate closely with our Engineering and Developer teams to drive solutions when the product does not work as intended. This includes exemplary and concise written reproduction steps, collection of HAR files, and/or videos of defect reproduction, as well as any other notable information that can help them pinpoint the cause.
The Technical Support Specialist's success is measured by KPIs that directly impact the health of our customer experience, including:
- Efficiency and productivity targets
- Adherence to internal company standards
- Customer Satisfaction
- 2+ years of troubleshooting experience in a Technical Support role or similar customer facing capacity.
- Knowledge and understanding of REST API and experience in troubleshooting calls.
- Experience with Chrome DevTools and the ability to easily test on the web, desktop and mobile platforms.
- Ability to identify the difference between frontend and backend defects, especially with complex technical problems.
- Skilled at explaining complex technical problems and issues in detail to developers and can adjust your language to laymen's terms to support your customers.
- A curious and analytical learner not concerned about deep diving into new or existing tools and product features to learn them inside out.
- Able to work independently and prioritize individual workload whilst recognizing when to collaborate and engage with others when needed.
- Amazing written and verbal communication with a high typing speed.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Goal oriented and self driven in achieving objectives.
- Adaptable and operates with urgency.
- Flexible schedule.
- B.S in Computer Science or related technical discipline or certification.
- Experience in using ClickUp or similar productivity software or supporting its services
- Experience in collaborating with Engineering through the filing of bugs and feature requests.
- Strong familiarity with CRM processes and functionality. Zendesk a plus
- Experience with Slack or similar corporate communication / collaboration software
ClickUp was founded on a culture of hard work, consistent growth, and a desire to break norms. We’re a values-driven company and hire based on ambition, merit, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. We don’t care where you’re from, what you look like, or who you’re in a relationship with—we hire the best people for the job, and create an environment that supports employees on their journey to do the most exciting work of their lives! ClickUp is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.