Deal Management Specialist
ClickUp is the world's only all-in-one productivity platform that flexes to the way people want to work. It replaces all individual workplace productivity tools with a single, unified platform including project management, document collaboration, spreadsheets, chat, goals, and more. On a mission to make the world more productive, ClickUp is headquartered in San Diego and scaling remotely and internationally. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, ClickUp helps millions of users to be more productive and save at least one day every week. 🦄
his is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join a hyper growth startup in scaling our go-to-market initiatives. We’ve proven ClickUp is positioned to be an industry leader - without a single dollar spent on sales or marketing. We’ve grown to over 50,000 teams purely organically. Now, it’s time to add fuel to the fire! Our Revenue Operations organization is actively seeking an Order Operations Analyst to join our growing team!
In this role, you will apply your strong attention-to-detail skills to help drive accuracy of business operations. You will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment, processing large volumes of orders from our global Sales organization. Reporting into Deal Desk Operations, you will be responsible for assisting on Order Operations processes, best practices, and systems.
In this dynamic and rapidly evolving digital landscape, the seamless coordination and efficient management of tasks and projects have become paramount. The Deal Management Specialist role will be instrumental in assisting and empowering ClickUp, a cutting-edge productivity platform, to thrive and provide top-notch solutions. While your expertise will be utilized by ClickUp, Leap will serve as your Employer of Record in the Philippines. This unique collaboration will create an environment where your talent can truly shine, making a significant impact on the productivity and success of ClickUp's operations.
- Order Operations is critical to supporting the Sales organization in closing clean deals that are documented properly across ClickUp's systems`
- Assist with order management operations, including validating quotes and processing signed orders
- Review deals to ensure that contract terms, billing information, and pricing is accurate and aligned with the data inside Salesforce CPQ
- Ensure all deal approvals have been obtained prior to processing
- Analysts are responsible for ensuring customer accounts are properly provisioned
- Become an expert in ClickUp's systems, including ClickUp, Salesforce CPQ, and Billing systems to increase team effectiveness
- Outstanding attention to detail and efficient written communication
- Curious individuals who learn quickly
- Salesforce experience required; Salesforce CPQ preferred
- Startup experience preferred
- We thrive in fast-paced environments and we're looking for others who also enjoy moving quickly!
- BA/BS degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance, or Business preferred
ClickUp was founded on a culture of hard work, consistent growth, and a desire to break norms. We’re a values-driven company and hire based on ambition, merit, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. We don’t care where you’re from, what you look like, or who you’re in a relationship with—we hire the best people for the job, and create an environment that supports employees on their journey to do the most exciting work of their lives! ClickUp is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.