Senior or Staff Cloud Platform Engineer (IaC, Cloud Infra, ECS)
ClickUp is the world's only all-in-one productivity platform that flexes to the way people want to work. It replaces all individual workplace productivity tools with a single, unified platform including project management, document collaboration, spreadsheets, chat, goals, and more. On a mission to make the world more productive, ClickUp is headquartered in San Diego and scaling remotely and internationally. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, ClickUp helps millions of users to be more productive and save at least one day every week. 🦄
- Design and build cloud compute platform, essential cloud building blocks and tools to empower ClickUp engineers build, deploy and operation services safely and efficiently and support ClickUp's business growth.
- Partner with SRE and security teams to implement reliability, scalability, efficiency and security guardrails with best practice baked in.
- Ensure Cloud Platform's own high availability, reliability and performance.
- 6+ years experience on large scale distributed systems in the Infrastructure and Cloud space. Especially in the computing foundation field.
- Experience on developing and operating large scale compute infrastructure, including but not limited to AWS EC2, GCP GCE, Azure VM.
- Experience working on public cloud, containerization, and Linux
- Excellent problem solver and communicator
- Docker and Kubernetes experience preferred
ClickUp was founded on a culture of hard work, consistent growth, and a desire to break norms. We’re a values-driven company and hire based on ambition, merit, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. We don’t care where you’re from, what you look like, or who you’re in a relationship with—we hire the best people for the job, and create an environment that supports employees on their journey to do the most exciting work of their lives! ClickUp is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.