HR Manager, PH
ClickUp is the world's only all-in-one productivity platform that flexes to the way people want to work. It replaces all individual workplace productivity tools with a single, unified platform including project management, document collaboration, spreadsheets, chat, goals, and more. On a mission to make the world more productive, ClickUp is headquartered in San Diego and scaling remotely and internationally. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, ClickUp helps millions of users to be more productive and save at least one day every week. 🦄
In this dynamic and rapidly evolving digital landscape, the seamless coordination and efficient management of tasks and projects have become paramount. This role will be instrumental in assisting and empowering ClickUp, a cutting-edge productivity platform, to thrive and provide top-notch solutions. While your expertise will be utilized by ClickUp, Leap will serve as your Employer of Record in the Philippines. This unique collaboration will create an environment where your talent can truly shine, making a significant impact on the productivity and success of ClickUp's operations.
- Develop and implement strategies to effectively manage probationary periods, ensuring that clear objectives and evaluations are set for each employee.
- Collaborate with managers and supervisors to guide and support employees during the probationary period, ensuring they receive sufficient training and resources.
- Help foster a culture of regular performance evaluations, providing constructive feedback and identifying areas for improvement.
- Collaborate with the People team to keep policies current and ensure ongoing compliance with labor laws, local and global ClickUp policies.
- Promote a positive and inclusive company culture by facilitating team-building activities and promoting employee engagement initiatives.
- Build strong relationships with global stakeholders to foster collaboration and communication across different locations.
- Establish a solid partnership and work effectively with the external Employer of Record (EOR) and drive the transition to the PH Entity.
- Collaborate with the Compensation and benefits team to manage employee benefits programs to comply with local regulations and administer compensation and salary structures to attract and retain top talent.
- Maintain accurate HR records and generate reports for strategic decision-making.
- Utilize data to identify HR trends and areas for improvement.
- Act as the primary contact for employees in the Philippines, handling any concerns or issues regarding their employment.
- Stay informed about labor code updates and best practices in HR and handle labor-related inquiries, disputes, and documentation.
- Proven 4+ years of experience as an HR Manager in the Philippines or a similar role, preferably in a multinational company.
- HR certification is a plus.
- Deep knowledge of Philippine labor laws, HR best practices, and employee relations management.
- Unwavering ability to handle sensitive information while maintaining confidentiality.
- Demonstrated ability to professionally and tactfully manage and resolve conflicts.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Detail-oriented and able to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to roll up sleeves, actively contribute and make a significant impact.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to effectively interact with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Proficient in Google Apps G-Suite and HR software systems, with a preference for Workday.
ClickUp was founded on a culture of hard work, consistent growth, and a desire to break norms. We’re a values-driven company and hire based on ambition, merit, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. We don’t care where you’re from, what you look like, or who you’re in a relationship with—we hire the best people for the job, and create an environment that supports employees on their journey to do the most exciting work of their lives! ClickUp is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.