People Insights and Reporting Lead
ClickUp is the world's only all-in-one productivity platform that flexes to the way people want to work. It replaces all individual workplace productivity tools with a single, unified platform including project management, document collaboration, spreadsheets, chat, goals, and more. On a mission to make the world more productive, ClickUp is headquartered in San Diego and scaling remotely and internationally. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, ClickUp helps millions of users to be more productive and save at least one day every week. 🦄
We are looking for a talented analytical mind who can help us transform the way we use our People data at Clickup in two ways; create data pipelines and intuitive dashboards and reporting on key people metrics, and use those dashboards to deliver insights that enable a superior level of transparency into our workforce and drive key workforce decisions.
This is a highly visible role, and a great opportunity to make a big impact and work directly with executives and senior leadership. You’ll be working with some of our most privileged data to create some of the most interesting insights and takeaways.
The winning candidate has the ability to flex between dashboard developer, data engineer, and storyteller. They’re eager to learn, self motivated and directed, and thrive in a fast paced environment. They get bored doing the same thing everyday, and love finding new ways to contribute.
In this dynamic and rapidly evolving digital landscape, the seamless coordination and efficient management of tasks and projects have become paramount. This role will be instrumental in assisting and empowering ClickUp, a cutting-edge productivity platform, to thrive and provide top-notch solutions. While your expertise will be utilized by ClickUp, Leap will serve as your Employer of Record in the Philippines. This unique collaboration will create an environment where your talent can truly shine, making a significant impact on the productivity and success of ClickUp's operations.
- Build data pipelines from various sources into a to-be-established central People data warehouse. Build our historical data foundation, encoding it in a way that is optimized for efficient use of space and compute.
- Ensure data accuracy, integrity, and security in compliance with data protection regulations.
- Write custom SQL code to improve data integrity - particularly important with our Recruiting data where you may need to code around entry errors.
- Create visually compelling reports and presentations to convey data-driven insights to stakeholders. Translate complex data into understandable, actionable insights for non-technical audiences.
- In partnership with our People Business Partners, Create custom reports for executives, teasing out key insights they can use to better manage their workforce
- Take ownership of the reporting needs of our HR functions - automating where possible, optimizing where not.
- Bachelor's degree in Data Science, Statistics, programming or a related field; Master's degree preferred.
- Proven experience in data analysis, HR preferred but not required
- Proficiency in data analytics tools and programming languages (e.g., Python, R, SQL).
- Strong data visualization skills using tools like Tableau, Lookr, Power BI, or similar.
- Ability to build a data warehouse and create custom data pipelines. Ability to Knowledge of data integration is key
- Excellent communication skills to convey complex insights in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional team environment.
- Understanding of data privacy and security regulations.
ClickUp was founded on a culture of hard work, consistent growth, and a desire to break norms. We’re a values-driven company and hire based on ambition, merit, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. We don’t care where you’re from, what you look like, or who you’re in a relationship with—we hire the best people for the job, and create an environment that supports employees on their journey to do the most exciting work of their lives! ClickUp is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.