Global Benefits Operations Specialist
ClickUp is the world's only all-in-one productivity platform that flexes to the way people want to work. It replaces all individual workplace productivity tools with a single, unified platform including project management, document collaboration, spreadsheets, chat, goals, and more. On a mission to make the world more productive, ClickUp is headquartered in San Diego and scaling remotely and internationally. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, ClickUp helps millions of users to be more productive and save at least one day every week. 🦄
ClickUp is the world’s only all-in-one productivity platform that flexes to the way people want to work. It replaces all individual workplace productivity tools with a single, unified platform that includes project management, document collaboration, whiteboards, spreadsheets, and goals. Founded in 2017 and based in San Diego, ClickUp is on a mission to make the world more productive. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, ClickUp has helped more than 800,000 teams and millions of users lead a more productive life and save at least one day every week.
We are looking for a Manila-based People Operations Specialist to join our people operations team and support our workforce as we scale. The winning candidate is organized, has great attention to detail, and takes pride in getting things done. In this role you will learn the ClickUp platform - which we use as our ticketing system - and will interact with people from across the company.
In this dynamic and rapidly evolving digital landscape, the seamless coordination and efficient management of tasks and projects have become paramount. This role will be instrumental in assisting and empowering ClickUp, a cutting-edge productivity platform, to thrive and provide top-notch solutions. While your expertise will be utilized by ClickUp, Leap will serve as your Employer of Record in the Philippines. This unique collaboration will create an environment where your talent can truly shine, making a significant impact on the productivity and success of ClickUp's operations.
- Triage and respond to employee tickets and provide excellent response times and service levels when answering basic day -to-day employee questions regarding payroll, benefits, Leave of Absence policies/procedures as a Tier 1 resource in our developing Shared Services structure
- Process and manage basic onboarding items post verbal offers ( background checks, I-9 verification, auditing offer letter information.)
- Process and manage basic off-boarding items post termination
- Perform routine Workday transaction audits, create and adhere to reference documentation to ensure data integrity throughout systems and reporting.
- Process employee job changes in Workday and follow up with any appropriate documentation
- Assist with relocations and global mobility as needed
- Assist in pulling ad-hoc reports in Workday
- Utilize ClickUp tools and methodologies for delivering services
- Work in tandem with our People Operations team members
- Approximately 40 hours per week
- Available during specified working hours and for specific ongoing meetings:
- Pacific Standard Time working & meeting hours
- 2+ years of experience in people operations or human resources
- Speciality in benefits administration is a plus!
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Experience managing HRIS & company sites
- Workday is a plus!
- Familiarity with general HR compliance and standards
- Ability to work independently to complete tasks, take initiative by identifying challenges and proposing solutions
- A plus if you have tech/start-up experience
ClickUp was founded on a culture of hard work, consistent growth, and a desire to break norms. We’re a values-driven company and hire based on ambition, merit, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. We don’t care where you’re from, what you look like, or who you’re in a relationship with—we hire the best people for the job, and create an environment that supports employees on their journey to do the most exciting work of their lives! ClickUp is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.