ClickUp is the world's only all-in-one productivity platform that flexes to the way people want to work. It replaces all individual workplace productivity tools with a single, unified platform including project management, document collaboration, spreadsheets, chat, goals, and more. On a mission to make the world more productive, ClickUp is headquartered in San Diego and scaling remotely and internationally. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, ClickUp helps millions of users to be more productive and save at least one day every week. 🦄
- Act as project manager to lead client onboarding implementation projects of ClickUp.
- Build strong relationships with our clients to understand their needs and ensure their success with ClickUp.
- Have strong communication skills, be able to set expectations with clients and meet them.
- Document customer requirements and translate them into the optimum solution design & build, so that clients can scale and meet their goals.
- Design solutions to embed ClickUp in our customers' business workflows, training admins & end users on how to use the product.
- Build and deliver training for admins & end users, so they're empowered to take on the product as their own.
- Educate customers on the full value of ClickUp so they maximize usage of features with full user adoption.
- Provide client and team status updates on project progress - be comfortable updating project status reports & understand the importance of this.
- Provide oversight & support to the rapidly growing service partner ecosystem in EMEA, helping consultants in partner organisations implement & onboard clients successfully.
- As the "eyes & ears on the ground" of the customer, partner with Sales and Customer Success team to keep them abreast of customer satisfaction, escalations, and identify expansions opportunities.
- Represent the voice of the customer and influence product development roadmap.
- 2-3 years of experience in B2B SaaS as as implementation consultant, implementation manager, technical project manager, technical account manager, or technical consultant, specifically within onboarding and implementation of software.
- Strong project management skills to keep projects on-track and manage unique flows.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to clearly articulate technical topics to a non-technical audience.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Positive attitude, empathy, and high energy.
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills with the ability to establish credibility with executives.
- Some travel may be required based on client needs.
- Experience in SaaS, Project Management software, or collaborative work management (CWM) tools such as Monday, Wrike, Planview, Changepoint, CA, Mavenlink, Workfront, etc.
- Experience with relevant enterprise solutions such as JIRA, ServiceNow, SFDC, Oracle, SAP, Workday, Netsuite, etc - bonus, not required.
- Experience in a technical consultancy or enterprise software Professional Services org, deploying software across multiple organizations and use cases of an enterprise.
ClickUp was founded on a culture of hard work, consistent growth, and a desire to break norms. We’re a values-driven company and hire based on ambition, merit, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. We don’t care where you’re from, what you look like, or who you’re in a relationship with—we hire the best people for the job, and create an environment that supports employees on their journey to do the most exciting work of their lives! ClickUp is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.