Content Operations Specialist
ClickUp is the world’s only all-in-one productivity platform that flexes to the way people want to work. It replaces all individual workplace productivity tools with a single, unified platform that includes project management, document collaboration, whiteboards, spreadsheets, and role-based AI tools. Our dedication to enhancing productivity has earned us recognition on prestigious lists including the Forbes Cloud 100, Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, Inc. Power Partners and #1 on two of G2's Best Software Products Lists for 2023 - #1 Project Management Product and #1 Collaboration and Productivity Product. With our headquarters based in San Diego and a rapidly expanding global presence, we are shaping the future of work. Join our team at ClickUp, one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies worldwide, and help millions of users be more productive - saving them at least one day every week. 🦄
ClickUp is the world's only all-in-one productivity platform that flexes to the way people want to work. It replaces all individual workplace productivity tools with a single, unified platform including project management, document collaboration, spreadsheets, chat, goals, and more. On a mission to make the world more productive, ClickUp is headquartered in San Diego and scaling remotely and internationally. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, ClickUp helps millions of users to be more productive and save at least one day every week.
By joining ClickUp's organic growth team, this role will be significant in driving exponential growth and shaping the company's future success.
As a Content Strategist, you will specifically fuel our content-led growth strategy, driving and owning content production pipeline and SEO adherence from our content engine. You’ll build systems for scale to bring together content, SEO, and distribution to build a robust engine that consistently delivers results.
- ClickUp produces hundreds of high-quality blog posts every month. We are looking to hire a content and blog strategist who will own and create blog briefs (outlines).
- You’ll decide what we write about and what goes into the blog, provide editorial direction to our writers, and ensure our content ranks and satisfies the reader’s needs.
- Create high-quality blog briefs at scale. You’ll internalize ClickUp’s voice and tone and be the champion that ensures each article we publish meets our quality standards and has projected ClickUp in the best way possible.
- Drive content velocity, scaling blog briefs to keep up with the demands of the business. Work closely with the SEO teams to ensure tight alignment on the content and that each piece serves its objective.
- Learn our product inside-out and become a subject matter expert. You’ll decide how to project ClickUp and what features to include & highlight in each blog. This is where your product marketing chops will come in handy.
- Have great judgment and taste in what high-quality content looks like
- Manage the blog brief pipeline, develop SOPs and transparent processes to collaborate with stakeholders to ensure each blog brief meets quality standards and SEO requirements and is delivered within the SLAs and guidelines.
- Familiarise yourself with the content strategy, our tiered content structure, clusters, and the hub & spoke model of scaled content. Understand our personas, our growth levers, and why we win.
- Own the content lifecycle end to end, from keyword research to content briefs to pushing CMS-ready content; ensure all the pieces and stakeholders work smoothly together and consistently drive efficiency and scale.
- 4 - 6 years of experience in a relevant role, working with high-velocity teams, ideally at a SaaS company
- A strong understanding of how content marketing works, what good content looks like, and the ability to build content engines
- Intermediate-level understanding and knowledge of SEO
- Believe Normal f*cking sucks, and you’re constantly growing and improving 1% every day
- A high level of integrity, dedication to your craft, and ownership of your OKRs.
- A demonstrated self-starter who moves fast and can take ownership of the content pipeline and execute relentlessly
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and demonstrated ability to distill complex analytical solutions into actionable insights
ClickUp was founded on a culture of hard work, consistent growth, and a desire to break norms. We’re a values-driven company and hire based on ambition, merit, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. We don’t care where you’re from, what you look like, or who you’re in a relationship with—we hire the best people for the job, and create an environment that supports employees on their journey to do the most exciting work of their lives! ClickUp is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.