Senior Demand Generation Manager
ClickUp is the world’s only all-in-one productivity platform that flexes to the way people want to work. It replaces all individual workplace productivity tools with a single, unified platform that includes project management, document collaboration, whiteboards, spreadsheets, and role-based AI tools. Our dedication to enhancing productivity has earned us recognition on prestigious lists including the Forbes Cloud 100, Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, Inc. Power Partners and #1 on two of G2's Best Software Products Lists for 2023 - #1 Project Management Product and #1 Collaboration and Productivity Product. With our headquarters based in San Diego and a rapidly expanding global presence, we are shaping the future of work. Join our team at ClickUp, one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies worldwide, and help millions of users be more productive - saving them at least one day every week. 🦄
- Develop and execute multi-channel demand generation strategies aligned to the marketing & sales objectives to support pipeline and revenue goals.
- Partner with the regional marketing team to drive the efficiency of demand generation programs, including webinars, native advertising, and marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, sales and solutions, to create cohesive demand generation efforts.
- Understand our buyers to craft personalised messages and distribution plans to move them through the funnel.
- Monitor industry trends, conduct market research and stay up-to-date on new technologies and techniques.
- Conduct regular experiments and analyze campaign performance to identify areas for improvement and make data-driven decisions.
- Identify and resolve challenges within the marketing campaign and the lead follow-up process.
- Leverage data and analytics to measure and optimise to ensure ROI using metrics such as leads, conversion rates, and pipelines.
- 5+ years of experience in a marketing function at a fast-growing organization.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams across time zones.
- Self-starter who is comfortable building programs from the ground up without perfect data and proven best practices.
- Proven ability to design and execute global demand generation programs at scale, including webinars, native advertising, and email campaigns.
- Strong sense of ownership, highly coachable, and a track record as a consistent performer with a willingness to push boundaries.
- Exceptional writing and verbal communication skills.
- Strong data and analytical skills.
ClickUp was founded on a culture of hard work, consistent growth, and a desire to break norms. We’re a values-driven company and hire based on ambition, merit, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. We don’t care where you’re from, what you look like, or who you’re in a relationship with—we hire the best people for the job, and create an environment that supports employees on their journey to do the most exciting work of their lives! ClickUp is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.