Campaign Operations Specialist
ClickUp is the world’s only all-in-one productivity platform that flexes to the way people want to work. It replaces all individual workplace productivity tools with a single, unified platform that includes project management, document collaboration, whiteboards, spreadsheets, and role-based AI tools. Our dedication to enhancing productivity has earned us recognition on prestigious lists including the Forbes Cloud 100, Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, Inc. Power Partners and #1 on two of G2's Best Software Products Lists for 2023 - #1 Project Management Product and #1 Collaboration and Productivity Product. With our headquarters based in San Diego and a rapidly expanding global presence, we are shaping the future of work. Join our team at ClickUp, one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies worldwide, and help millions of users be more productive - saving them at least one day every week. 🦄
- Build out email campaigns for different teams at ClickUp.
- Build out audiences for the campaigns.
- Coordinate with campaign stakeholders on specific needs for a campaign.
- Review and QA all emails.
- Strong attention to detail and a keen visual sense of the ClickUp brand.
- Experience in Iterable.
- Ideally also experience in Segment, Marketo, Slack, ClickUp, and Blocksedit or similar.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, getting input from cross-functional partners, and putting plans into action with the ability to manage many projects simultaneously under tight deadlines.
- Solid understanding of email fundamentals: CAN-SPAM, list management, deliverability, segmentation, KPIs.
- Strong organizational skills.
ClickUp was founded on a culture of hard work, consistent growth, and a desire to break norms. We’re a values-driven company and hire based on ambition, merit, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. We don’t care where you’re from, what you look like, or who you’re in a relationship with—we hire the best people for the job, and create an environment that supports employees on their journey to do the most exciting work of their lives! ClickUp is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.