Technical Product Consultant
ClickUp is the world’s only all-in-one productivity platform that flexes to the way people want to work. It replaces all individual workplace productivity tools with a single, unified platform that includes project management, document collaboration, whiteboards, spreadsheets, and role-based AI tools. Our dedication to enhancing productivity has earned us recognition on prestigious lists including the Forbes Cloud 100, Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, Inc. Power Partners and #1 on two of G2's Best Software Products Lists for 2023 - #1 Project Management Product and #1 Collaboration and Productivity Product. With our headquarters based in San Diego and a rapidly expanding global presence, we are shaping the future of work. Join our team at ClickUp, one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies worldwide, and help millions of users be more productive - saving them at least one day every week. 🦄
In this dynamic and rapidly evolving digital landscape, the seamless coordination and efficient management of tasks and projects have become paramount. This role will be instrumental in assisting and empowering ClickUp, a cutting-edge productivity platform, to thrive and provide top-notch solutions. While your expertise will be utilized by ClickUp, Leap will serve as your Employer of Record in the Philippines. This unique collaboration will create an environment where your talent can truly shine, making a significant impact on the productivity and success of ClickUp's operations.
- Act as technical expert potentially both pre and post sales to ensure that the product directly solves the customer's requirements, and solve for complex technical requirements that may involve migrations of legacy data, integrations to 3rd party systems, as well as exports to BI systems.
- Leverage integration platforms and API to develop custom solutions, that are scalable for customer needs and growth.
- Build strong relationships with our clients to understand their needs and ensure their success with ClickUp.
- Document customer requirements and translate them into solution designs.
- Design solutions to embed ClickUp in our customers' business workflows, including potentially unique, customer specific solutions.
- Architect and build unique solutions for our customers.
- Build and deliver training for admins & end users, so they're empowered to take the product as their own.
- Educate customers on the full value of ClickUp so they maximize usage of features with full user adoption.
- Provide client and team status updates on project progress.
- As the "eyes & ears on the ground" of the customer, partner with Sales and Customer Success team to keep them abreast of customer satisfaction, escalations, and identify possible expansions opportunities.
- Represent the voice of the customer and influence product development roadmap.
- 3+ years of experience in B2B SaaS in a technical role such as technical consultant or developer
- Experience working with integration platforms. Examples include Zapier, Integromat, Dell Boomi, MuleSoft, Workato, etc.
- Experience building scalable API development using WebApi 2, REST, JSON, etc.
- Experience using third party APIs
- Experience with UI/UX and wireframing to define requirements
- Experience with Postman
- Strong project management skills to keep projects on-track and manage unique flows.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to clearly articulate technical topics to a non-technical audience.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Positive attitude, empathy, and high energy.
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills with the ability to establish credibility with executives.
- Some travel may be required based on client needs.
ClickUp was founded on a culture of hard work, consistent growth, and a desire to break norms. We’re a values-driven company and hire based on ambition, merit, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. We don’t care where you’re from, what you look like, or who you’re in a relationship with—we hire the best people for the job, and create an environment that supports employees on their journey to do the most exciting work of their lives! ClickUp is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.