Sales Enablement Administrator
ClickUp is the world’s only all-in-one productivity platform that flexes to the way people want to work. It replaces all individual workplace productivity tools with a single, unified platform that includes project management, document collaboration, whiteboards, spreadsheets, and role-based AI tools. Our dedication to enhancing productivity has earned us recognition on prestigious lists including the Forbes Cloud 100, Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, Inc. Power Partners and #1 on two of G2's Best Software Products Lists for 2023 - #1 Project Management Product and #1 Collaboration and Productivity Product. With our headquarters based in San Diego and a rapidly expanding global presence, we are shaping the future of work. Join our team at ClickUp, one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies worldwide, and help millions of users be more productive - saving them at least one day every week. 🦄
- Scheduling and admin work for new hire orientation and onboarding (includes scheduling live trainings, async courses through our LMS, meetings, and ensuring that new hires have the correct tasks assigned to them)
- Schedule, communicate, and orchestrate sales resources and courses for the go to market organization
- Documentation of resources and coordination with key stakeholders to ensure that resources are up to date and maintained
- Assist SMEs for resources with messaging that will align with sellers and their needs
- Project management of key go to market initiatives, such as the go to market enablement Project Roadmap
- Schedule, communicate, and handle admin work for key go to market/sales events such as: new hire enablement, sales enablement events (sales kickoff, monthly live enablement sessions), and off-site events (President's Club, leadership planning events, etc)
- Project manage GTM (Go-to-market) sales events, including but not limited to: hotels, communications, resources, budgets, vendor mgmt, strategy, approvals, bookings, event design, food, swag, tasks, due dates, day-of-coordination/execution, follow up, etc.
- Miscellaneous projects for the sales and GTM organization, including but not limited to: refinement of sales communication resources, revamping internal enablement platforms, and more.
- Strong communicator who can communicate clearly with senior leaders and new hires in English
- Work United States Hours (any U.S. timezone)
ClickUp was founded on a culture of hard work, consistent growth, and a desire to break norms. We’re a values-driven company and hire based on ambition, merit, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. We don’t care where you’re from, what you look like, or who you’re in a relationship with—we hire the best people for the job, and create an environment that supports employees on their journey to do the most exciting work of their lives! ClickUp is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.