Engineering Manager - Fields
ClickUp is the world’s only all-in-one productivity platform that flexes to the way people want to work. It replaces all individual workplace productivity tools with a single, unified platform that includes project management, document collaboration, whiteboards, spreadsheets, and role-based AI tools. Our dedication to enhancing productivity has earned us recognition on prestigious lists including the Forbes Cloud 100, Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, Inc. Power Partners and #1 on two of G2's Best Software Products Lists for 2023 - #1 Project Management Product and #1 Collaboration and Productivity Product. With our headquarters based in San Diego and a rapidly expanding global presence, we are shaping the future of work. Join our team at ClickUp, one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies worldwide, and help millions of users be more productive - saving them at least one day every week. 🦄
About the Fields Team:
- Leading and mentoring a team of front-end and back-end engineers.
- Ensuring the development of high-quality, scalable, and innovative features in our product.
- Driving technical projects and providing leadership in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to solve complex problems.
- Establishing effective communication channels between the Europe-based Fields Team and US-based teams.
- Fostering a culture of continuous improvement through code reviews, design discussions, and performance optimization.
- Managing timelines, deliverables, and resource allocation effectively.
Qualities of a Successful Candidate:
- Proven experience in managing a team of software engineers and delivering high-quality software products.
- Strong background in full-stack development with hands-on experience in Angular and Node.js.
- Deep understanding of cloud services, preferably AWS, and best practices in infrastructure management.
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to motivate and guide a geographically distributed team.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in Agile methodologies and tools.
- Superior communication and collaboration abilities to work harmoniously with teams across different time zones.
- Passionate about technology with a constant desire to learn and adapt to new technologies.
ClickUp was founded on a culture of hard work, consistent growth, and a desire to break norms. We’re a values-driven company and hire based on ambition, merit, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. We don’t care where you’re from, what you look like, or who you’re in a relationship with—we hire the best people for the job, and create an environment that supports employees on their journey to do the most exciting work of their lives! ClickUp is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.