Regional Director, Enterprise Sales
ClickUp is the world’s only all-in-one productivity platform that flexes to the way people want to work. It replaces all individual workplace productivity tools with a single, unified platform that includes project management, document collaboration, whiteboards, spreadsheets, and role-based AI tools. Our dedication to enhancing productivity has earned us recognition on prestigious lists including the Forbes Cloud 100, Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, Inc. Power Partners and #1 on two of G2's Best Software Products Lists for 2023 - #1 Project Management Product and #1 Collaboration and Productivity Product. With our headquarters based in San Diego and a rapidly expanding global presence, we are shaping the future of work. Join our team at ClickUp, one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies worldwide, and help millions of users be more productive - saving them at least one day every week. 🦄
In collaboration with cross-functional leadership teams, you'll have the opportunity to influence our Growth, Marketing, Operations, and Product strategies. ClickUp is committed to your success; we're ready to expedite resources to support winning significant accounts, with a promise to develop and release the necessary tools. We pride ourselves on non-intrusive sales techniques that highlight the intrinsic value of our solutions, complementing our product-led growth philosophy.
- Lead and mentor a group of at least 5 account executives, adopting a player-coach approach to enhance skills, drive performance, and inspire excellence.
- Craft and implement the foundational sales strategy for the AMER market.
- Create and sustain an engaging, high-energy work culture that prioritizes professional development and job satisfaction.
- Focus on delivering exceptional customer experiences, setting a managerial example, and ensuring compliance with our sales policies and ethos.
- A minimum of 5 years in full-cycle SaaS sales, with at least 3 years in a managerial capacity.
- Tangible track record of meeting and/or exceeding sales targets.
- Profound knowledge of enterprise-level sales dynamics and market familiarity.
- A relentless drive for success and a proven track record of leading high-performing sales teams to victory.
- Additional years of management experience within a SaaS company
- Experience using or working with ClickUp, or other Collaborative Work Management experience
- Ability to thrive in a constantly changing and evolving environment
- Experience with Command of the Message or MEDDIC sales methodology
Salary Range: $150,000-165,000 base pay
This position is eligible for the following benefits:
- 401(k) with up to 2% match
- ClickUp swag
- Teammate recognition awards
- Professional development program
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible paid time off
- Sabbatical program
- Wellness stipend and more!
ClickUp was founded on a culture of hard work, consistent growth, and a desire to break norms. We’re a values-driven company and hire based on ambition, merit, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. We don’t care where you’re from, what you look like, or who you’re in a relationship with—we hire the best people for the job, and create an environment that supports employees on their journey to do the most exciting work of their lives! ClickUp is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.