Data Engineer / MLOps (Job ID: 2216)
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Wednesday, September 14, 2022
Who We Are
ConverseNow is the leading voice AI platform for restaurants. Our virtual ordering assistants automate drive-thru and phone orders for a growing list of the world’s leading restaurant brands. With cutting-edge technology and a passion for service, we sit at the intersection of tech, B2B SaaS and hospitality. Named to the Forbes AI 50 List, Built In’s Startups to Watch List and recognized by TechCrunch, VentureBeat, Business Insider and Nation’s Restaurant News among others, we’re proud to have created a truly best-in-class technology that’s leading the AI and restaurant worlds forward.
Backed by blue chip investors such as CRAFT Ventures (Tesla, Uber, Airbnb, Postmates, Slack) and Enlightened Hospitality Investments (led by Shake Shack Founder Danny Meyer), we’ve raised ~$35M in funding with our sights set on continued exponential growth.
We owe our growth to the remarkable culture we’ve built at ConverseNow. Driven by team-selected core values of Ambition, Passion, Inclusiveness, Guest-Centricity and Low-Ego (our personal favorite), we boast a fun, collaborative work environment where team members are constantly learning from and supporting one another, voices are heard, and everyone has a seat at the table. We’re based in Austin, TX, with a remote team distributed across the globe.
ConverseNow is looking for a Data Engineer/MLOps to help in building the ultimate voice-based conversational AI. We’re looking for coders and creators with a refined code sense: people who’ve built cool things, but who can also maintain and scale those things, and who feel proud seeing their code in production.
What You'll Do
- Be the technical product owner for the data pipeline, evaluation/benchmarking and monitoring tools working closely with Data Scientists to support their needs
- Design, build and maintain the core data infrastructure
- Design and develop Infrastructure for data pipelines, data versioning, model serving/versioning and monitoring.
- Design and develop Benchmarking and Evaluation Tools
- Support internal teams with all Data Requirements, including analytics teams, product teams as well as the data science teams
- Build, operationalize and help take POCs to production
- Support all DE operations critical to Production as required
What You'll Bring
- The ideal candidates would have professional experience building data and model pipelines with additional skills for production grade MLOps for cutting edge data science teams, be proficient with Python and/or Golang and excited to work in a fast-moving start-up environment
- Strong experience with Data Engineering - With an additional knack for building production grade pipelines for ML teams
- Strong software engineering, data management skills
- Strong proficiency in Python or Scala. Golang is a plus
- 3+ years related experience strongly preferred
- Experience building scalable services
- Good design and problem solving skills
- Experience working with cloud infrastructure (GCP, AWS, Azure)
- Experience working with docker/containers, and/or Kubernetes
- Strong with SQL and/or NoSQL databases
- Experience designing and creating APIs. Flask or FastAPI knowledge is a plus
What We Provide
- Flexible PTO
- An incredible team with tremendous passion for the company’s mission, sharing a “Let’s do this” attitude while maintaining a strong work/life balance
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
See more open positions at ConverseNow
Something looks off?