Data Analyst (Job ID: 2270)
IT, Data Science
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Wednesday, November 30, 2022
Who We Are
ConverseNow is the leading voice AI platform for restaurants. Our virtual ordering assistants automate drive-thru and phone orders for a growing list of the world’s leading restaurant brands. With cutting-edge technology and a passion for service, we sit at the intersection of tech, B2B SaaS, and hospitality. Named to the Forbes AI 50 List, Built In’s Startups to Watch List, and recognized by TechCrunch, VentureBeat, Business Insider, and Nation’s Restaurant News among others, we’re proud to have created a truly best-in-class technology that’s leading the AI and restaurant worlds forward.
Backed by blue chip investors such as CRAFT Ventures (Tesla, Uber, Airbnb, Postmates, Slack) and Enlightened Hospitality Investments (led by Shake Shack Founder Danny Meyer), we’ve raised ~$35M in funding with our sights set on continued exponential growth.
We owe our growth to the remarkable culture we’ve built at ConverseNow. Driven by team-selected core values of Ambition, Passion, Inclusiveness, Guest-Centricity, and Low-Ego (our personal favorite), we boast a fun, collaborative work environment where team members are constantly learning from and supporting one another, voices are heard, and everyone has a seat at the table. We’re based in Austin, TX, with a remote team distributed across the globe
What You’ll Bring:
- As a Data Analyst, you will be responsible for improving and maintaining Looker within ConverseNow. This will require partnering with all internal teams including product, engineering, and customer support to streamline both our internal and external reporting. You will be the subject matter expert in designing, developing, and maintaining reports and data visualizations. You will work closely with Product Engineers to develop a knowledge and understanding of data infrastructure and data pipelines. This role is on the product team reporting to a Technical Product Manager.
- Experience with managing BI platforms, data applications, and embedded analytics.
- Experience with Looker “Explore” function to query data, run calculations, validate data, and identify errors.
- Strong SQL experience to query multiple databases and tables.
- Experience in data visualizations, scheduling and sharing looks and dashboards, and advanced filtering.
- Knowledge of relational databases and cloud-based databases (Google cloud, BigQuery, Snowflake, etc.)
- Experience with Python is a plus.
What We’ll Provide:
- Competitive benefits package, including 100% healthcare coverage
- 401(k) match
- Flexible PTO
- Remote work supplement including laptop
- An incredible team with tremendous passion for the company’s mission, sharing a “Let’s do this” attitude while maintaining a strong work/life balance
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
See more open positions at ConverseNow
Something looks off?