QA Manager (Job ID: 2273)
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Monday, March 13, 2023
Who We Are
ConverseNow is the leading voice AI platform for restaurants. Our virtual ordering assistants automate drive-thru and phone orders for a growing list of the world’s leading restaurant brands. With cutting-edge technology and a passion for service, we sit at the intersection of tech, B2B SaaS and hospitality. Named to the Forbes AI 50 List, Built In’s Startups to Watch List and recognized by TechCrunch, VentureBeat, Business Insider and Nation’s Restaurant News among others, we’re proud to have created a truly best-in-class technology that’s leading the AI and restaurant worlds forward.
Backed by blue chip investors such as CRAFT Ventures (Tesla, Uber, Airbnb, Postmates, Slack) and Enlightened Hospitality Investments (led by Shake Shack Founder Danny Meyer), we’ve raised ~$35M in funding with our sights set on continued exponential growth.
We owe our growth to the remarkable culture we’ve built at ConverseNow. Driven by team-selected core values of Ambition, Passion, Inclusiveness, Guest-Centricity and Low-Ego (our personal favorite), we boast a fun, collaborative work environment where team members are constantly learning from and supporting one another, voices are heard, and everyone has a seat at the table. We’re based in Austin, TX, with a remote team distributed across the globe
QA Manager to join our team to lead the testers working on various squads, either testing new product features, onboarding new customers or supporting upgrades. Our Quality team is a vital cog in the overall system as it ensures the overall quality of every build that goes to production weekly and sometimes daily. The quality team is also responsible for rapidly onboarding and certifying new customers and the menus that come with them. The Quality team is highly process-driven and relies on data to determine the build quality and go-no-go decisions. The regression suite built over time through thousands of conversations ensures the customer experience is maintained and enhanced with every new release. Every aspect of quality check is either automated or needs to be automated. The person works with business and development teams to understand product vision and requirements. Understanding how all elements of the system AI ecosystem work together and developing QA approaches that fit the overall strategy. Be responsible for the development of test strategies and the creation of appropriate test harnesses. Oversee the development and execution of test plans and monitor and report on test execution. Work with a team of quality engineering professionals to ensure the highest quality product delivery
What You'll Do:
- Help plan, track, and drive on all QA team activities
- Establish KPIs/metrics to evaluate testing efforts and quality and implement changes as necessary
- Build product expertise to identify and close gaps in automation test coverage of our products
- Effectively communicate technical information in a clear and concise manner and able to coordinate across squads
- Be the advocate for testability, conduct test automation code reviews, evangelize test automation best practices, and drive defect prevention throughout the development lifecycle
- Work closely with Engineering, UX, and Product Teams in evaluating the requirements and identifying acceptance criteria to ensure quality
- Be hands-on and perform functional, regression, and release testing alongside team members
What You'll Bring
- 7+ years of experience with at least 3 years in a QA Manager role
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent combination of technical education and experience
- Experience in Agile QA methodologies
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools such as GitLab
- Strong QA background with experience in identifying and reviewing test plans, test cases and testing results.
- Strong leadership presence; comfortable interacting with and presenting to all levels of management
- Self-motivator, who can work independently and with remote teams, able to learn quickly, meets deadlines and demonstrates product solving skills
- Proven track record in identifying and implementing automated testing tools and frameworks.
- Should be able to think for future and solve for the current problem at hand
- Must have exposure on working with AI technology
- Experience in chatbot testing
What We Provide
- Flexible PTO
- An incredible team with tremendous passion for the company’s mission, sharing a “Let’s do this” attitude while maintaining a strong work/life balance
See more open positions at ConverseNow
Something looks off?