Machine Learning Engineer (Job ID: 2282)
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Wednesday, May 24, 2023
ConverseNow is the leading conversational AI platform for restaurants, automating the process of taking orders across voice channels such as phone, drive-thru and mobile live chat. With cutting-edge technology and a passion for service, we sit at the intersection of Tech, B2B SaaS and Hospitality.
We’ve emerged as an AI and foodservice industry leader, and are enjoying massive growth. Backed by blue chip investors such as CRAFT Ventures (Tesla, Uber, Airbnb, Postmates, Slack), we’ve raised $18M in funding and are gearing up for a series B in the near future. We’re based in Austin, TX, with a remote team distributed across the globe.
We are looking for a talented and ambitious engineer who wants to be part of a fast-moving and entrepreneurial team working on leading edge natural language understanding software systems.
This role is a full stack machine learning engineer in the modern sense of the term. You will be required to spend time in all aspects of analysis, data, operations, and development to bring systems to production. The role requires a multiplicity of skills including software development skill (python and some golang) for integration, driving and reviewing data and training - including making and reviewing annotations, driving operations of such annotation, conduct model training, analyze model metrics and measurements, bringing models to production, analyzing, maintaining such models.
- Developing and Training ML Models - primarily prompt based and fine-tuned models. Training models and measuring performance.
- Software Development - design, development, integration, delivery of high quality software Support live systems with maintenance, triage, and support as necessary.
- Driving Annotation - design, maintaining annotation guidelines, annotating and reviewing annotations, driving annotators, operating the “annotation loop”
Experience You’ll Need:
- 5+ years of experience in a product company working on ML systems.
- High proficiency in Python. Golang or similar compiled language software is a plus.
- Good design and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in NLP and experience using OpenAI is a plus
- Experience working with docker
- Strong architecture, development experience (hands-on) - APIs
- Experience with high-performance, low-latency, high availability production systems
- Experience working with websocket servers is a plus.
- Experience working on cloud environments (especially GCP) is also desirable.
- Experience managing data and data pipelines is a plus.
- Excellent analysis capabilities to take ambiguous problems from concept to completion
The Type of Team Player We Need:
- Loves Technology - a true Geek at Heart - that enjoys the latest and greatest tech
- Stays current with new technology and trends
- Driven, ambitious and hard-working (this is not a 9-5 role)
- Has a high-bar of excellence
- Exceptionally reliable and predictable
- Organized and takes ownership of project deliveries
- Flexibility to work in a fast moving and ever changing environment
- Clear verbal & written communication skills; proactive communicator
What We Provide :
- Full benefits package, including 100% healthcare coverage
- An incredible team with tremendous passion for the company’s mission, sharing a “Let’s do this” attitude while maintaining a strong work/life balance
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
See more open positions at ConverseNow
Something looks off?