Senior Financial Analyst
Dray Alliance is hiring a Senior Financial Analyst to support the Finance team. This is a fully remote role that will provide a wide array of responsibilities with access to experienced mentors to help you thrive, including opportunities for growth within the role. We are seeking someone who is eager to help cultivate a data-driven culture in a dynamic start-up environment. The ideal candidate will be someone with a strong background in financial analysis and able to effectively communicate financial information to management and stakeholders. This role will be part of a small and agile team that will have the opportunity to make a significant impact within their role and across the organization.
What You’ll Do (Responsibilities)
- Analyze financial data and create financial models to forecast future performance and alternative scenarios
- Collaborate cross-functionally to develop and maintain accurate forecasts and budgets
- Present financial reporting to leadership, including variance analysis and ad hoc reports
- Monitor customer and supplier pricing, make recommendations for rates that improve margin and promote business health
- Implement and maintain custom and contract rates
- Build analytic tools to assess performance of established pricing
- Strategic Analysis
- Create business recommendations informed by data-driven analysis to support the decision-making process
- Connect business changes with how they might impact our financial performance in the future and communicate these potential impacts to leadership.
- Partner with internal stakeholders on cross-functional projects
- Support Analytics team by completing ad-hoc analyses
What You’ll Bring (Requirements)
- Minimum Qualifications
- Experience in financial analysis or data analysis roles
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel and financial modeling
- Strong business acumen to identify and understand key business drivers
- Strong ability to communicate numerical concepts, including translating financial information into key business takeaways for non-finance team members
- A natural curiosity that inspires you to ask great questions
- A willingness to be flexible and take on whatever task is necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree in a program that emphasizes applied mathematics such as Finance, Engineering, Economics, Supply Chain, Analytics, Statistics, etc.
- Preferred Qualifications
- Experience in logistics, transportation, or other high-volume businesses
- Experience with SQL or a strong desire to learn SQL
- Experience dashboards in Tableau or Power BI or a strong desire to learn
The base yearly salary range for the full-time position is $90,000.00 - $115,000.00 + equity and benefits. Our salary bands are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries across all US locations. Individual pay will be determined by factors including job-related skills, experience, relevant education, and location. Please note that the compensation details in the posting reflect the base salary only, and do not include equity or benefits.
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary and equity incentives
- Comprehensive healthcare plans including medical, dental, and vision
- Maternity/paternity leave program
- Diverse and inclusive culture
- Remote, in office, or flex work options
Something looks off?