We are hiring our next software engineer to join the team! As part of a tight-knit engineering team, you will be a pivotal member of our company, helping to create and improve products and making a big impact for our customers. This is an opportunity to be a member of a high-performing engineering team in a fast growing startup, while working on an impactful product that our customers love. We’re looking for people who are excited to grow with us!
What you will do:
- You will design, develop and deliver software and work on high priority projects.
- You will primarily spend your time improving existing products and creating new ones, providing a great deal of value for our customers.
- You will have a direct impact on best practices and shaping our engineering team’s processes and culture.
- You’ll be building things that people love, and you’ll interact with our users every day to get feedback on your work and help troubleshoot issues.
- You will work directly with our product designer, product manager, and business team to scope large projects and execute against them.
- You’ll be a part of a dynamic engineering team and greater company culture, that values collaboration, transparency and autonomy.
What are we looking for?
- 2+ years software engineering experience.
- Experience with end to end web development.
- Excitement to tackle hard technical problems: frontend performance, home-grown charting libraries, scaling infrastructure, data engineering as a service, opening PRs in open source libraries, resilient testing infrastructure, etc.
- We use React, Redux and Typescript on the frontend and Django on the backend. Experience with these are preferred but not required.
Benefits + Perks
- Unlimited PTO
- Monthly lunch stipend
- One Medical membership
- Comprehensive health, vision and dental insurance
- Competitive salary range from $110k to $170k dependent on years of experience and skill level
Explo makes it easy for companies to build customer-facing dashboards, replacing the need for a full-fledged analytics team. We’re a well funded, early stage start up, that’s rapidly growing with no signs of slowing down. We’re looking for growth minded people who are interested in an opportunity with real ownership in an all-star team. If this role doesn’t sound like the right fit, let’s chat! We have multiple openings across departments and are always on the hunt for great talent.
Something looks off?