Fellow is a Series A venture-backed startup (Craft, iNovia, Felicis) from the founders of Fluidware (acquired by SurveyMonkey).
The world of remote work has changed the way we work forever. Fellow is pioneering the future of work through its category-defining meeting productivity and team management platform. Used by teams in 100+ countries, Fellow has a broad set of customers in many different industries, such as Shopify, Hopin, GoCardless, Proxy, Warner Media, Tucows, Lemonade, KeepTruckin, and many more.
You’ll be joining an ambitious team well on its way to building the next big thing in tech - we're on a mission to help make meetings delightful for everyone and we'd love to have you on this journey with us.
When people come to work at Fellow, they love it and stay. Our retention rate is 95% and we have an employee satisfaction rate of 94%.*
Fellow.app is growing its sales team - we are looking to add an experienced AE with a passion for people, sales and a strong interest in working in a fast-growing startup. This is truly a milestone opportunity to join on the ground floor. The team has built an amazing product that people love (4.7 Stars | 1000+ G2 Reviews) and you'll play a key role in driving our growth in the upper Mid-Market segment.
What you’ll do:
- Leverage your SaaS closing experience to land new SMB logos and hunt for new opportunities within our large base of sign-ups
- Build Fellow fans with every interaction and drive adoption across your clients organizations
- Work with C-Level Executives to understand their business problems and help propose and deliver solutions
- Own both Land and Expand motions
- Learn our product inside and out to help your customers achieve their desired outcomes
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction and retention
- Maintain and track all customer interactions in our CRM (Hubspot)
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 2 Years experience in a closing role selling SaaS to Small-Medium Business (50-1000 Employees)
- Experience with a PLG business model strongly preferred
- Experience closing deals from $1.5K-36K ARR
- A proven track record as a top performer
- Comfortable with a high degree of ambiguity and strong negotiation skills
- Independent, self-starter with a bias for action
- Highly adaptable, easily acclimating to a rapidly changing environment
- An attention to detail, and have a need to stay organized
- A strong sense of empathy and emotional intelligence
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Fellow, we understand the value of having a diverse team. That’s why we believe in providing equal opportunity regardless of race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, genetic characteristics, disability, and conviction. Please let us know if you require accommodation during the recruitment process.
*Retention rate as measured from January 2021 to January 2022. Employee satisfaction was an employee net promoter score (eNPS) as measured independently by InvestOttawa semi-annually - results stated for Fall 2021.