Sales Development Rep (SDR)
Fellow is a Series A venture-backed startup (Craft, iNovia, Felicis) from the founders of Fluidware (acquired by SurveyMonkey).
The world of remote work has changed the way we work forever. Fellow is pioneering the future of work through its category defining meeting productivity and team management platform. Used by teams in 100+ countries, Fellow has a broad set of customers in many different industries, such as Shopify, Hopin, GoCardless, Proxy, Warner Media, Tucows, Lemonade, KeepTruckin, and many more.
You’ll be joining an ambitious team well on its way to building the next big thing in tech - we're on a mission to help make meetings delightful for everyone and we'd love to have you on this journey with us.
When people come to work at Fellow, they love it and stay. Our retention rate is 95% and have an employee satisfaction rate of 94%.*
What you’ll do:
- Qualify inbound leads and fill our Account Executives calendars with discovery meetings
- Meet and exceed all activity and sales targets
- Maintain and track all activity in our CRM (Hubspot)
- Learn our product inside and out and conduct calls as needed to assist potential customers
- Contributing to building a systematic and scalable process to maintain rapid response time for all sales requests
- Document new processes and to ensure consistency as the team grows
- Develop and run experiments to improve processes, messaging and conversion rates
What we are looking for:
- A history of consistent high achievement in your current or past roles, ideally in sales in a technology or SaaS company.
- A growth mindset, view setbacks as learning opportunities, and have a need to optimize
- Strong internal motivation to be a top performer and to be a part of a fast-growing team
- Natural curiosity and love to experiment with new techniques and strategies in a systematic way
- Attention to detail, and know how to stay organized
- Highly adaptability, comfortable with ambiguity and easily acclimating to a rapidly changing environment
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- Experience as a Team Lead or mentoring junior co-workers
- Experience at a early-stage tech company
At Fellow, we understand the value of having a diverse team. That’s why we believe in providing equal opportunity regardless of race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, genetic characteristics, disability, and conviction. Please let us know if you require accommodation during the recruitment process.
*Retention rate as measured January 2021 to January 2022. Employee satisfaction was an employee net promoter score (eNPS) as measured independently by InvestOttawa semi-annualy - results stated for for Fall 2021.