Fingerprint empowers developers to stop online fraud at the source.
We work on turning radical new ideas in the fraud detection space into reality. Our products are developer-focused and our clients range from solo developers to publicly traded companies. Some of our customers include: Coinbase, Booking.com, and Yahoo, just to name a few.
We are a globally dispersed, 100% remote company with a strong open-source focus. Our flagship open source project is Fingerprint (16K stars on GitHub).
We have raised $44M and are backed by Craft Ventures (previously invested in Tesla, Facebook, Airbnb), Nexus VP (previously invested in Postman, Hasura) and Uncorrelated Ventures (previously invested in Redis, Rollbar & Gradle).
We're seeking a Campaign Manager to join our Growth Marketing team to oversee and execute our integrated marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate should have a passion for project management, organization and collaboration, as they will be working closely with many members of the marketing team to put together world class campaigns that speak to our customers and drive revenue.
- Organize and manage integrated marketing campaigns for our technical audiences worldwide.
- Facilitate cross-functional collaboration with both marketing team members and other departments, including Demand Generation, Product Marketing, Corporate Marketing, Events, Brand, Partnerships, Sales, and Operations.
- Monitor campaign performance to ensure our spend and effort is driving results, and suggest changes to optimize for efficiency.
- Oversee internal communications and provide regular updates for campaigns, maintaining transparency with stakeholders throughout the planning and execution process.
- Team up with Product Marketing to align messaging, content, and sales enablement, and understand which products and use cases best align with each campaign.
- Work with Growth Marketing to execute Pay Per Click (PPC), sponsored content, email marketing and other strategies to attract and engage prospects, tailoring offers to their stage within the customer journey.
- Collaborate with the Brand team to design innovative and high-impact creatives for every campaign.
- Bachelors’ Degree
- 2+ experience in a related marketing discipline at a tech company - demand generation, integrated marketing, campaigns and/or performance marketing
- Experience owning targets and obsessively measuring marketing impact
- Exceptional project management skills - is comfortable managing multiple projects at once and ideally loves working in Asana and Hubspot!
- 401k and comprehensive healthcare benefits
- Unlimited PTOs
- 8 Weeks Parental Leave
- Fully remote and work anywhere in the world
- MacBook Air
- Small team with very lean hierarchy where you can take ownership and make a real impact in shaping the company culture
- Yearly Learning Fund of up to USD600
- Office stipend of up to USD1000 to set-up your home office
- Annual Company Off Sites
Compensation Range: USD53,000 - USD68,000
For cash compensation, we set standard ranges for all US based roles based on function, level and geographic location, benchmarked against similar stage growth companies. In order to be compliant with local legislation, as well as to provide greater transparency to candidates, we share salary ranges on all job postings regardless of desired hiring location. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including geographic location as well as candidate experience and expertise, and may vary from the amounts listed above.
Offers vary depending on, but not limited to, relevant experience, education, certifications/licenses, skills, training, and market conditions.
We are dedicated to creating an inclusive work environment for everyone. We embrace and celebrate the unique experiences, perspectives and cultural backgrounds that each employee brings to our workplace. Fingerprint strives to foster an environment where our employees feel respected, valued and empowered, and our team members are at the forefront in helping us promote and sustain an inclusive workplace. We highly encourage people from underrepresented groups in tech to apply.
If you are applying as a resident of California, please read our CCPA notice here
If you are applying as a resident of the EU, please read our GDPR notice here
Something looks off?