Senior Enterprise Account Executive
Fingerprint empowers developers to stop online fraud at the source.
We work on turning radical new ideas in the fraud detection space into reality. Our products are developer-focused and our clients range from solo developers to publicly traded companies. Some of our customers include: Coinbase, and booking.com just to name a few.
We are a globally dispersed, 100% remote company with a strong open-source focus. Our flagship open source project is Fingerprint (18K stars on GitHub).
We have raised $44M and are backed by Craft Ventures (previously invested in Tesla, Facebook, Airbnb), Nexus VP (previously invested in Postman, Hasura) and Uncorrelated Ventures (previously invested in Redis, Rollbar & Gradle).
We are looking for an Sr. Enterprise Account Executive to land and expand revenue with a targeted account segment. This is an outside sales position responsible for developing, managing, and closing business. The role is responsible for driving the sales cycle from prospect to initial close and then work with Customer Success to continue to drive . growth from the account
What You’ll be Doing:
- You will establish, handle, and manage relationships between Fingerprint and senior executives of the client and prospect companies;
- Establish an understanding of the customer's CTO/CPO's key business initiatives/objectives and present how our platform can help them achieve their goals
- Make sales presentations to customers and prospects at all levels
- Target account selling (prospecting/lead generation, qualification and scoping, closing strategies, negotiations, etc.);
- Interface and develop professional relationships with existing clients and prospects throughout the organizational levels;
- In collaboration with Fingerprints’ marketing team, develop and execute demand generation campaigns;
- Coordinate and actively participate in contract negotiations;
- Act as representative of FingerprintJS at industry conferences and association meetings;
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of FingerprintJSs’ solution offerings;
- Maintain a real-time understanding of the competitive landscape to assist in figuring out win-based proposals and pricing;
- Meet or exceed quota expectations;
What we’re looking for 👀:
- 10+ years of B2B SaaS sales closing experience
- Experience selling a developer-focused product where engineering and/or product leadership owns the buying power
- Proven track record of consistent success in closing complex seven-figure deals within large Enterprises (F1000+), ideally in fraud / cybersecurity or IAM
- Possess a strong network of connections with the our buyer personas inside the target companies - big advantage
- Experience in big bank and fintech is a plus
- Candidate must be well-organized and process-driven
- Candidates must be excited about the opportunity to be an early sales hire for this segment of our team (they will be building out sales playbooks + best practices--these are not yet fully established!)
Ideally we would love to have someone who also has:
- Previous experience selling an API product to engineering teams
- Experience in a bottom-up sales approach (mention in candidate application)
- Managed their accounts post-close (mention in candidate application)
- Technical backgrounds (Ex: studied computer science in school, worked as a developer, self-prescribed technophile, etc.)
Comp: Base $120K-$150K / OTE $240K-$300K / Uncapped Commissions
For cash compensation, we set standard ranges for all US based roles based on function, level and geographic location, benchmarked against similar stage growth companies. In order to be compliant with local legislation, as well as to provide greater transparency to candidates, we share salary ranges on all job postings regardless of desired hiring location. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including geographic location as well as candidate experience and expertise, and may vary from the amounts listed above.
Offers vary depending on, but not limited to, relevant experience, education, certifications/licenses, skills, training, and market conditions.
Due to regulatory and security reasons, there’s a small number of countries where we cannot have Fingerprint teammates based. Additionally, because Fingerprint is an all-remote company and people can join our workforce from almost any country, we DO NOT sponsor visas. Fingerprint teammates need to be authorized to work from their home location.
We are dedicated to creating an inclusive work environment for everyone. We embrace and celebrate the unique experiences, perspectives and cultural backgrounds that each employee brings to our workplace. Fingerprint strives to foster an environment where our employees feel respected, valued and empowered, and our team members are at the forefront in helping us promote and sustain an inclusive workplace. We highly encourage people from underrepresented groups in tech to apply.
If you are applying as a resident of California, please read our CCPA notice here
If you are applying as a resident of the EU, please read our GDPR notice here