Director of Growth
Fingerprint empowers developers to stop online fraud at the source.
We work on turning radical new ideas in the fraud detection space into reality. Our products are developer-focused and our clients range from solo developers to publicly traded companies. We are a globally dispersed, 100% remote company with a strong open-source focus. Our flagship open source project is Fingerprint (18K stars on GitHub).
We have raised $44M and are backed by Craft Ventures (previously invested in Tesla, Facebook, Airbnb), Nexus VP (previously invested in Postman, Hasura) and Uncorrelated Ventures (previously invested in Redis, Rollbar & Gradle).
As the Director of Growth - you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the success and expansion of our self-service SaaS product. You will be responsible for developing and executing PLG strategies to enhance customer onboarding, activation, and retention, ultimately driving revenue growth and customer satisfaction. This is a high-impact role that requires a data-driven, customer-centric, and innovative mindset.
Product Strategy and Development:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product development, marketing, and customer support, to define and prioritize product features and enhancements that drive customer growth.
- Lead the product roadmap for the Growth team, aligning it with the company's growth objectives and customer needs.
Customer Onboarding, Activation, and Retention:
- Develop and optimize the onboarding process to ensure new customers have a seamless and positive experience with our product.
- Implement strategies to drive user activation and engagement, reducing churn and increasing customer lifetime value.
- Analyze user behavior and usage data to identify barriers to activation and propose data-driven solutions.
- Develop and execute retention strategies, including targeted communication and feature adoption campaigns.
- Collaborate with customer success to address customer concerns and improve overall satisfaction.
Data-Driven Decision Making:
- Utilize data analytics and key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the effectiveness of growth initiatives and make data-driven decisions.
- Implement A/B testing and experimentation to optimize product features and conversion rates.
- Report regularly to senior management on growth metrics and progress toward goals.
- Build and lead a high-performing team of product managers and growth specialists.
- Foster a culture of innovation, collaboration, and continuous improvement within the growth team.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, computer science, or a related field
- Proven experience (5+ years) in product management, growth hacking, or a related role within the SaaS industry.
- Strong analytical skills with expertise in data-driven decision-making and experimentation.
- Exceptional leadership and team management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Deep understanding of SaaS product development and customer lifecycle management.
$150k - $200k
For cash compensation, we set standard ranges for all US based roles based on function, level and geographic location, benchmarked against similar stage growth companies. In order to be compliant with local legislation, as well as to provide greater transparency to candidates, we share salary ranges on all job postings regardless of desired hiring location. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including geographic location as well as candidate experience and expertise, and may vary from the amounts listed above.
Offers vary depending on, but not limited to, relevant experience, education, certifications/licenses, skills, training, and market conditions.
Due to regulatory and security reasons, there’s a small number of countries where we cannot have Fingerprint teammates based. Additionally, because Fingerprint is an all-remote company and people can join our workforce from almost any country, we DO NOT sponsor visas. Fingerprint teammates need to be authorized to work from their home location.
We are dedicated to creating an inclusive work environment for everyone. We embrace and celebrate the unique experiences, perspectives and cultural backgrounds that each employee brings to our workplace. Fingerprint strives to foster an environment where our employees feel respected, valued and empowered, and our team members are at the forefront in helping us promote and sustain an inclusive workplace. We highly encourage people from underrepresented groups in tech to apply.
If you are applying as a resident of California, please read our CCPA notice here
If you are applying as a resident of the EU, please read our GDPR notice here