Director of Product Marketing
Fingerprint empowers developers to stop online fraud at the source.
We work on turning radical new ideas in the fraud detection space into reality. Our products are developer-focused and our clients range from solo developers to publicly traded companies. We are a globally dispersed, 100% remote company with a strong open-source focus. Our flagship open source project is Fingerprint (18K stars on GitHub).
We have raised $44M and are backed by Craft Ventures (previously invested in Tesla, Facebook, Airbnb), Nexus VP (previously invested in Postman, Hasura) and Uncorrelated Ventures (previously invested in Redis, Rollbar & Gradle).
As the Director of Product Marketing at Fingerprint, you will play a pivotal role in shaping our product positioning, messaging, and go-to-market strategies. You will lead a talented team of product marketers and collaborate cross-functionally to ensure the successful launch and growth of our cutting edge products. Your ability to combine market insights and data with creative strategies will be essential in driving our products' success.
Product Positioning and Messaging:
- Develop clear and compelling product positioning and messaging that resonates with target audiences.
- Create and maintain a messaging framework that guides marketing and sales efforts.
- Lead the development of go-to-market strategies for new product launches and updates.
- Collaborate with product management, sales, and marketing teams to ensure successful product launches.
- Create and oversee the production of marketing collateral, including product guides, sales enablement materials, and customer success stories.
- Work with content creators to develop high-quality product-related content, such as blog posts, videos, and webinars.
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis to identify market trends, customer needs, and opportunities.
- Translate market insights into actionable strategies to drive product growth.
- Provide sales teams with the tools, training, and resources needed to effectively sell products.
- Collaborate with sales to gather feedback and insights to improve product positioning.
- Develop customer engagement programs to increase product adoption, satisfaction, and loyalty.
- Collect and analyze customer feedback to inform product, positioning, and messaging improvements.
- Plan and execute product launches, including messaging, positioning, pricing, and promotion strategies.
- Measure the success of product launches and adjust strategies as needed.
- Collaborate with product management, demand gen, sales, and customer success teams to align efforts and achieve common goals.
- Be the bridge between product development and customer-facing teams.
Analytics and Reporting:
- Define key performance indicators (KPIs) for product marketing efforts and regularly report on progress and results.
- Use data and insights to make data-driven decisions and optimize marketing strategies.
- Build and lead a high-performing product marketing team, fostering a culture of collaboration, creativity, and excellence.
- Mentor and develop team members to drive their professional growth.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field
- 8-10 years of experience in product marketing, with  years in a leadership role.
- Experience not just leading, but executing
- Proven track record of successfully launching and growing SaaS products in competitive markets.
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking abilities.
- Proficiency in market research and competitive analysis.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Offers vary depending on, but not limited to, relevant experience, education, certifications/licenses, skills, training, and market conditions.
Due to regulatory and security reasons, there’s a small number of countries where we cannot have Fingerprint teammates based. Additionally, because Fingerprint is an all-remote company and people can join our workforce from almost any country, we DO NOT sponsor visas. Fingerprint teammates need to be authorized to work from their home location.
We are dedicated to creating an inclusive work environment for everyone. We embrace and celebrate the unique experiences, perspectives and cultural backgrounds that each employee brings to our workplace. Fingerprint strives to foster an environment where our employees feel respected, valued and empowered, and our team members are at the forefront in helping us promote and sustain an inclusive workplace. We highly encourage people from underrepresented groups in tech to apply.
If you are applying as a resident of California, please read our CCPA notice here
If you are applying as a resident of the EU, please read our GDPR notice here