Business Operations Manager
Fingerprint empowers developers to stop online fraud at the source.
We work on turning radical new ideas in the fraud detection space into reality. Our products are developer-focused and our clients range from solo developers to publicly traded companies. We are a globally dispersed, 100% remote company with a strong open-source focus. Our flagship open-source project is FingerprintJS (20K stars on GitHub).
We have raised $77M and are backed by Craft Ventures (previously invested in Tesla, Facebook, Airbnb ), Nexus VP (previously invested in Postman, Hasura) and Uncorrelated Ventures (previously invested in Redis, Rollbar & Gradle).
Business Operations Manager
As a Business Operations Manager, you will hold a pivotal position in steering the strategic direction and growth of our company. This role reports to the Director of Business Operations, and comes with the exciting responsibility of advancing critical strategic initiatives. Business Operations serves as the swiss-army knife of the organization - you’ll work on a diverse set of projects and no two weeks will be the same. You will collaborate extensively with leaders from various departments, including Product, GTM, People, and Finance. This role offers unique visibility into a hyper-growth startup, and provides the opportunity to shape its trajectory and make a substantial impact.
- Spearhead goal setting and closely monitor progress, promptly identifying and addressing deviations from goals in collaboration with the Executive Leadership Team (ELT).
- Partner with leaders throughout the organization to ensure widespread adoption of the company-wide operating system, fostering continuous improvements as we evolve and learn.
- Create processes that streamline knowledge sharing and best practices throughout the organization.
- Contribute to strategic planning by defining OKRs (Objectives and Key Results).
- Facilitate the operational rhythm for Fingerprint’s Executive Leadership Team (ELT), Senior Leadership Team (SLT), encompassing agenda setting for ELT and SLT business reviews, action item tracking, and driving accountability.
- Become a proficient user of Notion and other essential systems to maintain visibility over high-priority initiatives.
- Roll up your sleeves and help wherever there is a critical need in the organization.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- 3-5 years experience with a combination of management consulting, technology investment banking, venture capital, and/or startup operations.
- Exceptional attention to detail, marked by organizational prowess, proactiveness, and a commitment to rigor in your work.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, including effective written and verbal communication with senior leadership.
- Analytical thinking with a track record of utilizing data to inform business decisions.
- Quick learner who embraces the ambiguity of a startup and has a proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Preference for candidates with experience in high-growth tech companies and an understanding of SaaS business models.
Offers vary depending on, but not limited to, relevant experience, education, certifications/licenses, skills, training, and market conditions.
Due to regulatory and security reasons, there’s a small number of countries where we cannot have Fingerprint teammates based. Additionally, because Fingerprint is an all-remote company and people can join our workforce from almost any country, we do not sponsor visas. Fingerprint teammates need to be authorized to work from their home location.
We are dedicated to creating an inclusive work environment for everyone. We embrace and celebrate the unique experiences, perspectives and cultural backgrounds that each employee brings to our workplace. Fingerprint strives to foster an environment where our employees feel respected, valued and empowered, and our team members are at the forefront in helping us promote and sustain an inclusive workplace. We highly encourage people from underrepresented groups in tech to apply.
If you are applying as a resident of California, please read our CCPA notice here
If you are applying as a resident of the EU, please read our GDPR notice here