Junior Technical Product Manager
Fingerprint empowers developers to stop online fraud at the source.
We work on turning radical new ideas in the fraud detection space into reality. Our products are developer-focused and our clients range from solo developers to publicly traded companies. We are a globally dispersed, 100% remote company with a strong open-source focus. Our flagship open-source project is FingerprintJS (20K stars on GitHub).
We have raised $77M and are backed by Craft Ventures (previously invested in Tesla, Facebook, Airbnb ), Nexus Venture Partners (previously invested in Postman, Apollo.io, MinIO, Druva) and Uncorrelated Ventures (previously invested in Redis, Rollbar & Gradle).
Junior Technical Product Manager
Location: Remote, anywhere (Pref European Central Time)
As a Junior Technical Product Manager at our company, you will play a role in developing and enhancing our product offerings. Your passion for delivering exceptional customer experiences and advancing core services and platforms will be instrumental in this position. You will collaborate closely with various stakeholders and engineering teams to understand user problems and contribute to the technical aspects of solutions. Your ability to grasp both the big picture and technical details will be key in this dynamic role.
- Assist in driving the roadmap execution by understanding existing product requirements documents, translating them into acceptance criteria of individual tasks. .
- Support the planning, scoping, and prioritization of projects to achieve metric-based goals.
- Understand customers' needs to help execute the vision of our product roadmap.
- Contribute to feature determination, assist in writing product specs, manage the backlog, and contribute to timely shipping of products.
- Effectively communicate product expectations to the team engineering team..
- Manage day to day tasks partnering with a Sr TPM, (Backlog, Jira)
- Liaise with partners and leaders to align resources and prioritization.
Who You Are:
- A Bachelor's Degree in a technical discipline, or equivalent work experience.
- 1-3 years of experience in Software Engineering.
- Familiarity with modern Agile methodologies (Scrum)
- Knowledge or interest in cryptography, Internet Security & Privacy practices.
- Ability to navigate challenging situations and competing partner needs.
- Strong communication skills, with a focus on customer empathy and stakeholder management.
- Eager to learn, solve complex problems within constraints, and make decisions with sound judgment.
Offers vary depending on, but not limited to, relevant experience, education, certifications/licenses, skills, training, and market conditions.
Due to regulatory and security reasons, there’s a small number of countries where we cannot have Fingerprint teammates based. Additionally, because Fingerprint is an all-remote company and people can join our workforce from almost any country, we do not sponsor visas. Fingerprint teammates need to be authorized to work from their home location.
We are dedicated to creating an inclusive work environment for everyone. We embrace and celebrate the unique experiences, perspectives and cultural backgrounds that each employee brings to our workplace. Fingerprint strives to foster an environment where our employees feel respected, valued and empowered, and our team members are at the forefront in helping us promote and sustain an inclusive workplace. We highly encourage people from underrepresented groups in tech to apply.
If you are applying as a resident of California, please read our CCPA notice here
If you are applying as a resident of the EU, please read our GDPR notice here