Senior Solutions Engineer
Fingerprint empowers developers to stop online fraud at the source.
We work on turning radical new ideas in the fraud detection space into reality. Our products are developer-focused and our clients range from solo developers to publicly traded companies. We are a globally dispersed, 100% remote company with a strong open-source focus. Our flagship open-source project is FingerprintJS (20K stars on GitHub).
We have raised $77M and are backed by Craft Ventures (previously invested in Tesla, Facebook, Airbnb ), Nexus Venture Partners (previously invested in Postman, Apollo.io, MinIO, Druva) and Uncorrelated Ventures (previously invested in Redis, Rollbar & Gradle).
As a Senior Sales Engineer at Fingerprint, you will be evangelizing Fingerprint’s product suite based solutions to our Commercial and Enterprise customers. You will be partnering with Fingerprint’s top account executives and use your expertise in identifying customer’s problems and come up with creative solutions to large and complex opportunities and turn them into significant deals.
In this role, you will own the opportunity and customer relationships from a technical standpoint and be their trusted advisor, ensuring a smooth sales process. You will be demonstrating Fingerprint’s capabilities and will lead Proof-of-concepts with customer teams and help them achieve the set success criteria to ensure a good technical and business fit.
You will also be involved in translating customer requirements into features for the Fingerprint product team and be a conduit between sales and engineering teams.
- Be a co-owner of the entire sales process, from discovery to ‘Tech Accept’
- Be the trusted advisor to the Account team to identify technical fit for assigned opportunities
- Build and demonstrate custom demos to the customer teams and stakeholders
- Understand the problem statement and suggest appropriate solutions using various Fingerprint offerings
- Identify ‘Technical Champions’ within an account and build relationships
- Run successful Proof-of-Concepts with various product and implementation teams
- Organize webinars along with Sales and Marketing teams and present solutions using Fingerprint to a wide audience
- Represent Fingerprint in industry forums, conferences, and related events
- Be the conduit between Sales and Engineering teams to relay customer requirements and impact feature prioritization
- Develop and implement product and application training programs for Sales organization
Job Skills & Qualifications:
- 5+ years of technical solutioning experience in Pre-sales as a Sales engineer
- Must be able to communicate technological solutions and product knowledge not only to technical but to business users as well
- Understanding of the Sales Cycle including MEDDIC
- Strong knowledge of Cloud, SaaS infrastructure and delivery mechanisms
- Must have proven experience running enterprise deals as a Sales/Solutions Engineer
- 2+ years of experience as a Senior/Advisory Sales Engineer
- Excellent analytical, verbal communications, and documentation skills
- Ability to maintain focus and business acumen under sometimes stressful sales/business negotiations
- High Emotional Intelligence
Offers vary depending on, but not limited to, relevant experience, education, certifications/licenses, skills, training, and market conditions.
Due to regulatory and security reasons, there’s a small number of countries where we cannot have Fingerprint teammates based. Additionally, because Fingerprint is an all-remote company and people can join our workforce from almost any country, we do not sponsor visas. Fingerprint teammates need to be authorized to work from their home location.
We are dedicated to creating an inclusive work environment for everyone. We embrace and celebrate the unique experiences, perspectives and cultural backgrounds that each employee brings to our workplace. Fingerprint strives to foster an environment where our employees feel respected, valued and empowered, and our team members are at the forefront in helping us promote and sustain an inclusive workplace. We highly encourage people from underrepresented groups in tech to apply.
If you are applying as a resident of California, please read our CCPA notice here
If you are applying as a resident of the EU, please read our GDPR notice here