Global Director of Partnerships, Channels and Alliances
Fingerprint empowers developers to stop online fraud at the source.
We work on turning radical new ideas in the fraud detection space into reality. Our products are developer-focused and our clients range from solo developers to publicly traded companies. We are a globally dispersed, 100% remote company with a strong open-source focus. Our flagship open-source project is FingerprintJS (20K stars on GitHub).
We have raised $77M and are backed by Craft Ventures (previously invested in Tesla, Facebook, Airbnb ), Nexus Venture Partners (previously invested in Postman, Apollo.io, MinIO, Druva) and Uncorrelated Ventures (previously invested in Redis, Rollbar & Gradle).
This role offers an exciting opportunity to join Fingerprint as our Global Director of Partnerships, Channels and Alliances and play a pivotal role in growing our company.
In this role you will structure, build, and execute the strategic plan for partnerships and alliances with other companies, driving business growth and market expansion.
This is a leadership role overseeing the team responsible for creating, enabling, maintaining, and expanding our routes to market and indirect sales channels that drive and grow revenue.
This person will provide leadership, direction, and resource stewardship to the organization's partners and alliances team members and will be accountable for the overall organization performance, the profitable achievement of the partners and alliances organization's goals, and for aligning their objectives with GTM and overall business strategies.
- Strategic Partnership Development: lead, develop, and execute a robust GTM partner strategy aligned with the company’s revenue goals, prioritize the different channels (such as OEM, TAP, work with GIS, local integrators and referral partners) enhancing Fingerprint's market position and sales performance.
- Create and implement channel programs to drive revenue through indirect sales channels.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Serve as the orchestrator for partner alliances GTM initiatives, ensuring alignment and driving collaborative efforts across Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and Product teams.
- Leadership Collaboration: Provide strategic insights and collaborate with the leadership team to refine the GTM plan, ensuring it aligns with overall business objectives.
- Market Expansion: Explore and penetrate new markets and verticals, spearheading partner recruitment to unlock untapped potential and diversify market presence.
- Sales Opportunity Identification: Proactively identify major account sales opportunities, devising and implementing strategies to secure new business in partnership with the sales team.
- Partner Enablement: Take charge of recruiting, educating, and nurturing partners, ensuring they are fully equipped and motivated to succeed in promoting Fingerprint's offerings and drive indirect sales.
- Proven track record of success in leading partner / channel organizations in startup / scale-up Saas companies to consistently exceeding revenue goals and supporting the company’s growth from 20M to 100M ARR.
- A minimum of 8-10 years in Channel Sales within a B2B Saas companies and at least 5 years of experience in leading global channel teams, ideally In the identity / fraud / cyber sectors.
- Experience in selling to financial services and tech organization and vast network of contacts in relevant positions — big advantage
- Influential Leadership: Demonstrated ability to influence and drive revenue outcomes through strategic partnerships.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to effectively collaborate with internal teams and external partners.
- Relationship Management: Exceptional relationship management skills, coupled with a receptiveness to feedback.
- Presentation Skills: exec presence & strong ability to create and deliver engaging, persuasive presentations
- Strategic thinking, growth and innovative mindset: An unyielding passion for growth through building long term partnership plans, a thirst for learning, and an entrepreneurial spirit that thrives in dynamic environments.
- Analytical skills - ability to set relevant KIPS, analyze data and make data driven business decisions.
- Ability to identify partnership opportunities and negotiate win-win agreements to support mutual success and collaboration.
- Modern tech / business leader that can attract top talent and inspire a team to exceed their goals.
$150-175k base + commission OTE $300k+ DOE For cash compensation, we set standard ranges for all US based roles based on function, level and geographic location, benchmarked against similar stage growth companies. In order to be compliant with local legislation, as well as to provide greater transparency to candidates, we share salary ranges on all job postings regardless of desired hiring location. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including geographic location as well as candidate experience and expertise, and may vary from the amounts listed above.
Offers vary depending on, but not limited to, relevant experience, education, certifications/licenses, skills, training, and market conditions.
Due to regulatory and security reasons, there’s a small number of countries where we cannot have Fingerprint teammates based. Additionally, because Fingerprint is an all-remote company and people can join our workforce from almost any country, we do not sponsor visas. Fingerprint teammates need to be authorized to work from their home location.
We are dedicated to creating an inclusive work environment for everyone. We embrace and celebrate the unique experiences, perspectives and cultural backgrounds that each employee brings to our workplace. Fingerprint strives to foster an environment where our employees feel respected, valued and empowered, and our team members are at the forefront in helping us promote and sustain an inclusive workplace. We highly encourage people from underrepresented groups in tech to apply.
If you are applying as a resident of California, please read our CCPA notice here
If you are applying as a resident of the EU, please read our GDPR notice here