Machine Learning Engineer
We're seeking a talented Machine Learning Engineer to join our mission of revolutionizing the ION Factory OS for next-generation hardware creators. As a full-time addition at our vibrant Downtown Los Angeles office, you'll play a crucial role in our dynamic data team.
Our data team is passionate about supporting companies tackling humanity's boldest challenges in the realm of eVTOLs, rockets, robots, and autonomous vehicles. Join our diverse squad, renowned for quick learning, sharp thinking, and agile execution. Ready to make an impact on the hardware industry and Industry 4.0? Let's dive in!
Responsibilities & Duties
- Develop, implement, and deploy machine learning models in production environments
- Work with cross-functional teams to define and prioritize ML use cases based on business requirements
- Collaborate with data engineers, data scientists, and software engineers to build scalable and efficient ML pipelines
- Implement ML workflows and monitoring solutions using MLflow or other similar life-cycle model management tools
- Continuously improve and optimize the performance of ML models in production
- Document and communicate ML processes, models, and results to stakeholders
Minimum Qualifications & Skills
- 3+ years of experience in machine learning engineering with a focus on production deployment
- Strong programming skills and experience in Python, Rust, or R
- Solid understanding of machine learning algorithms, such as supervised and unsupervised learning, reinforcement learning, and deep learning, as well as experience with popular machine learning libraries such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, or scikit-learn
- Hands-on experience with ML workflow management tools such as MLflow
- Experience with building, testing, and deploying ML models in production
- Solid understanding of data structures, algorithms, and statistics
- Strong knowledge of software engineering best practices and version control systems such as Git
Preferred Qualifications & Skills
- Experience with distributed computing technologies such as Apache Spark or Dask
- Familiarity with containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Knowledge of cloud platforms such as AWS, GCP, or Azure
- Experience with data engineering, data modeling, and data architecture
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Utilize infrastructure tooling, such as Terraform or Helm, to manage and automate the deployment, scaling, and monitoring of machine learning models in production environments
Benefits & Perks
- Health Insurance; medical, vision, dental, & life insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Team outings, group lunches, an open office, happy hours
- Paid holidays, sick days
- Flexible Fridays and PTO
First Resonance is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building an inclusive and diverse workforce.
JOIN THE TEAM AND INSPIRE THE WORK
First Resonance accelerates the speed and reliability of hardware development for companies manufacturing the next generation of hardware products. This includes electric airplanes, autonomous vehicles, robotics, and more. We are a group of software, hardware, and manufacturing engineers that are bringing the best of modern UX and data science to an industry that has been overly rigid in its innovation. We are removing the barriers preventing radical advancement by providing tools to manufacturing engineers and operators to move information more freely, collaborate with their teams more easily, and use the power of data to predict problems and provide insights that result in better hardware quality and delivery.
Something looks off?