Senior Manufacturing Engineer - Customer Success
Join First Resonance as a Manufacturing Engineer - Customer Success and play a pivotal role in revolutionizing the manufacturing industry with our innovative software solution, ION. Our team works with cutting-edge companies worldwide, providing them with the tools and ideology to build better, faster, and with enhanced traceability. We are seeking Manufacturing Engineers or those with manufacturing experience to bring their expertise to our dynamic Customer Success team.
As a Customer Success Engineer, you will ensure our customers achieve outstanding results by creating automated tools to enhance user retention, gathering valuable insights from customers, and collaborating cross-functionally with sales, marketing, product, and engineering teams. We are looking for candidates who are data-driven, curious, inquisitive, and dedicated to rapid learning and growth.
- Engage with our customers to understand and address their priorities, business goals, and requirements.
- Champion and advocate for user engagement, driving product feedback and feature requests to resolve customer pain points and enhance ION's resiliency.
- Strategically execute projects by owning project-level business goals and actively driving them toward resolution.
- Swiftly resolve critical problems impacting key customers and provide timely communication.
- Manage and contribute to our online knowledge base, identify and report software bugs.
- Collaborate with other teams to resolve customer issues.
- Develop technical documentation, support articles, and user training videos.
- Provide technical training to customers and partners as needed.
- 5+ years of experience in manufacturing-related fields, such as autonomous vehicles, computer vision, robotics, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related Technology field.
- Exceptional communication skills in both written and oral English.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting abilities.
- Proficiency in learning new software features with minimal guidance.
- A growth mindset, eagerness to learn, and the ability to approach change with optimism and resilience.
- Curiosity and passion for solving manufacturing problems using modern software solutions.
- Willingness to travel to customers (Up to 40%).
- Competency with SQL, GraphQL, and Python is a plus.
- Familiarity with Agile, Scrum, and/or Kanban development methodologies.
Join our team and help shape the future of manufacturing by providing next-gen companies with the tools and support they need to excel in their industries.
First Resonance accelerates the speed and reliability of hardware development for companies manufacturing the next generation of hardware products. This includes electric airplanes, autonomous vehicles, robotics, and more. We are a group of software, hardware, and manufacturing engineers that are bringing the best of modern UX and data science to an industry that has been overly rigid in its innovation. We are removing the barriers preventing radical advancement by providing tools to manufacturing engineers and operators to move information more freely, collaborate with their teams more easily, and use the power of data to predict problems and provide insights that result in better hardware quality and delivery.
Something looks off?