Associate Technical Product Manager
Our company is seeking an Associate Technical Product Manager to join our team. The ATPM will partner with customers, product SMEs, customer success, and engineering to build integrations between ION and 3rd-Party applications using an Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) technology with the goal of helping manufacturers and partners connect with ION faster and easier than ever seen in manufacturing. This will lead to a lively and thriving ION marketplace. The ideal candidate will have experience with integration architecture, APIs, data workflows, and automation development. The ATPM will also utilize their previous manufacturing experience to guide our product strategy and craft detailed specifications for the engineering team to execute against based on our customer’s needs. The ATPM must understand manufacturing and the impact new potential integrations and features have on our customer’s operations from a time savings, performance, and data quality perspective.
- Assist in developing integration strategy, pricing, and roadmap by assessing current and prospective customer business requirements
- Collaborate with customers and technology partners to define specifications for integrations and features, including problem statements, field mappings, user stories, business context and data flow diagrams
- Develop using a low code platform for new potential integrations or new features on existing integrations
- Manage integrations and automations from end to end, including building, testing, documentation, deployment, marketing, and sales to ensure successful integration of third-party products
- Troubleshoot production issues with integrations, identifying root cause and supporting timely resolution
- Identify dependencies and limitations between integrations requirements and core product architecture, and work with Engineering to create a robust and connectable API.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices for technical partnerships and integrations
- 3+ years of experience in technical product management
- Strong technical background with experience in software development
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, mechanical engineering, aerospace engineering, industrial engineering or equivalent experience
- Experience connecting and architecting different software products, preferably with a focus on building integrations using iPaaS
- General understanding of web services, including transport (primarily HTTP), common data formats (JSON and XML), and standard API patterns (e.g., GraphQL, REST)
- Experience with agile development cycles
- Experience working in a “Zero Trust” regulatory, compliance environment
- Experience with SaaS applications (ERP, MES, SCADA, QMS, PLM, design tools or similar)
- Experience with manufacturing operations and end to end workflows (Design to Manufacture, Procure to Pay, Forecasting to Floor Management, etc.)
- Familiarity with iPaaS tools (Workato, Mulesoft, Boomi, Paragon, Prismatic, Pandium, or similar)
Benefits & Perks
- Health Insurance; medical, vision, dental, & life insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Team outings, group lunches, an open office, happy hours
- Paid holidays, sick days
- Flexible Fridays and PTO
Pay is based on factors such as (but not limited to) scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate's work experience and skillset, and location. Certain roles may be eligible for incentive compensation, equity and benefits.
First Resonance accelerates the speed and reliability of hardware development for companies manufacturing the next generation of hardware products. This includes electric airplanes, autonomous vehicles, robotics, and more. We are a group of software, hardware, and manufacturing engineers that are bringing the best of modern UX and data science to an industry that has been overly rigid in its innovation. We are removing the barriers preventing radical advancement by providing tools to manufacturing engineers and operators to move information more freely, collaborate with their teams more easily, and use the power of data to predict problems and provide insights that result in better hardware quality and delivery.