At Fold, our mission is to bring financial freedom within reach of everyone. We build the tools that empower everyone to win the game of money and have fun getting rich.
Fold’s Product Designer will work closely with the Product Design team to help envision the future of Fold, as well as own the development of our new B2B offerings.
You will be responsible for owning the design and execution of fun, boundary-defying, unique and memorable experiences across all platforms. You have a passion for design and craft; a scrappy nature and fearless drive towards experimentation and out-of-the-box thinking, and a proven record of bringing such solutions to life and seeing results.
What you’ll do:
- Lead design projects from start to finish - including discovery, ideation, definition, design, and collaborating with engineers
- Interface with clients and team members alike with confidence, clearly articulating and defending design decisions
- Build wireframes and prototypes to high fidelity designs with superior craft
- Design and conduct lean research and analysis, interview stakeholders, work at speed to distill insights from data sets; audit existing properties, define user personas
- Synthesize & share both qualitative and quantitative insights to the rest of the team
- Work within and maintain an established design system, improving and enhancing whenever necessary to meet goals
- Identify inefficiencies or bottlenecks in process & develop solutions when needed
- Work with Engineering, Product, Growth & Support teams when needed to develop solutions, assure quality, and communicate requirements & designs
- Present work to B2B clients professionally and enthusiastically
Why We’ll Love You (Qualifications/Experience Required):
- 3+ years of industry experience designing software products
- Ability to lead digital projects with autonomy and authority, and provide mentorship to members of the design team
- Experience utilizing research and data to drive product strategy and decision making
- You show demonstrated comfort with an iterative design process that includes accepting and acting on client and peer feedback
- Evidence of having launched and/or proposed design solutions to business problems that have influenced the direction and outcome of shipped products
- Ability to read the audience, adjust communications and presentation messaging and style with clients to guide a successful outcome when possible.
- You’re intellectually curious, comfortable rolling up your sleeves to find solutions and learn new things, with a focus on supporting the growth of the company
- Proficiency using Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, and other necessary software
- Webflow, Illustration, Animation, Video skills a huge plus!
- We’re a remote team, so strong self-management and collaboration skills are important!
Why You’ll Love Us
Fold is fun. Our people are fun, our product is fun. We make financial freedom fun. We try to make our benefits fun, too!
- We’re a highly collaborative, fully remote team
- Generous benefits, including paid parental leave, health, vision, dental insurance, and HSA/FSA and
- Generous 401k match
- Monthly work from home stipend
- Unlimited time off policy
- Yearly vacation stipend. We pay you to go on vacation, as long as you don’t do any work!
- Annual company retreats and optional mini onsites every quarter for our remote team to meet and cowork
- Do you hate Mondays? We close the office the 1st and 3rd Monday of each month and you’ll never have Monday meetings
- If you’re feeling spontaneous, spin on our “Spin and Go Weekend Wheel” during a weekly meeting and we’ll pay you to go travel that weekend wherever it lands.
- New to Bitcoin? We offer all our new hires a “starter pack” to get you up to speed, including learning materials about Bitcoin and your own hardware wallet.
- And much much more!
Please submit a deck or portfolio of work with your application that showcases your design process from exploratory stages through execution. If your portfolio site requires a password, please provide us with it in your application or on your resume. Thank you!
Something looks off?