- At Grata, we are looking for an experienced Frontend Engineer with strong application development skills. We are looking for someone who has a proven track record of developing performant technology and is excited about contributing to a cutting edge private company search engine. With strong engineering knowhow, great system designs and strong product thinking, they will push our data systems and applications forward and drive even more value for our enterprise users.
About the Role:
- Develop web applications using Typescript and React
- Work in a distributed architecture with APIs, and event driven architecture
- Ship well designed, tested production code
- Prototype and experiment with new technologies and methods
- Strong CS / Engineering degree and equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of best-practices and architectural patterns for front-end applications
- Experience with TypeScript, Redux, Webpack and the HTML5
- Have led projects from beginning to end
- Experience with agile methodologies and automated testing with some exposure to TDD
- Experience with monitoring tools like Datadog
- Familiarity with containerization, microservices architecture, continuous integration, and delivery.
- Strong critical thinking skills, great communication skills, and passion for delivering exceptional customer experience.
- Excited to be a part of an inclusive culture
- NYC based, we have a flexible hybrid model where we work in-office Monday, Tuesday, Thursday
Grata is the first search engine for company discovery, providing a single source of truth to find small to middle market private companies. We are developing cutting-edge search technology leveraging NLP and ML to automate the B2B research process on millions of small and medium businesses in the U.S. We’ve recently experienced significant growth and raised capital from top investors who built Google and transformed the finance industry.
When we find the right person, we strive to put our best foot forward with an offer we hope you find compelling. Actual compensation packages at the time of offers are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including, but not limited to: what you’d like to be paid, the skills/experience you bring and any role-dependent factors such as software expertise, what similar jobs pay in the NYC area, and our commitment to equal pay for equal work among those you’ll be working with. The compensation for this role is targeted at $120,000-$150,000, plus equity. Transparency is a core value at Grata, and we welcome direct conversations with each candidate about compensation in all of our initial calls.
Grata is committed to building an inclusive, equitable, and diverse organization. We embrace equal opportunity for all applicants and seek to foster a culture of belonging for our employees. We recognize and appreciate that the more inclusive we are, the better we will function as a team. Grata welcomes qualified applicants of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or family status, disability, military veteran status, and any other status or background.
Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the United States. At this time, we are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa.