Revenue Operations Manager
We’re looking for a self-motivated and energetic doer to lay the foundation for our revenue operations team. As the Revenue Operations Manager, you’ll sit at the intersection of the finance and commercial teams and help manage the entire quote-to-cash (Q2C) process. As the second finance hire, you’ll have the opportunity to work closely with the Head of Finance and help define best practices as part of a rapidly growing early-stage company.
About the Role:
- Maintain and reconcile all revenue-related metrics including ARR, NRR, gross account retention, pipeline velocity and sales payback
- Own all revenue-related reporting for internal management and materials for the Board
- Manage and maintain our CRM (Hubspot and Vitally), ensure data integrity and efficient workflows within our systems
- Provide the Sales, Marketing and Customer Success teams (CS) with data-driven analyses to optimize their decision making including:
- Win rate analysis, inform our Sales team where they win and help them target the most relevant prospects
- Assist the Sales team in creating and assigning sales territories
- Assist the VP of Sales and Sales Directors in tracking segment and individual sales rep performance
- Retention analysis, help CS see around corners and proactively address accounts at risk
- Work with Finance and Sales leadership to optimize product pricing for new and renewing accounts
- Assist in revenue contract review and revisions as necessary
- Maintain and reconcile Accounts Receivable, including working with Operations and CS to ensure accurate invoicing and timely collection
- Be the bridge between the Finance, Operations, Sales, Marketing and CS organizations
- Perform or assist in strategic projects as necessary
- 5+ years of experience in a finance role (investment banking, management consulting, audit or corporate finance)
- Experience with the SaaS business model and key reporting metrics, such as ARR, NRR, LTV, CAC and deferred revenue
- Self-starter able to thrive in an early-stage environment, ability to create your own goals, prioritize and set expectations with multiple stakeholders effectively
- Execution focus, desire and drive to roll up your sleeves and dig into the data and create your own models
- Experience and aptitude with working cross-functionally, able to understand and put together multiple perspectives and marry different objectives together
- Organized and effective communicator
- Based locally in New York City and open to a hybrid working environment requiring at least 3 days in-office per week (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday)
Grata is the first search engine for company discovery, providing a single source of truth to find small to middle market private companies. We are developing cutting-edge search technology leveraging NLP and ML to automate the B2B research process on millions of small and medium businesses in the U.S. We’ve recently experienced significant growth and raised capital from top investors who built Google and transformed the finance industry.
When we find the right person, we strive to put our best foot forward with an offer we hope you find compelling. Actual compensation packages at the time of offers are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including, but not limited to: what you’d like to be paid, the skills/experience you bring and any role-dependent factors such as software expertise, what similar jobs pay in the NYC area, and our commitment to equal pay for equal work among those you’ll be working with. The compensation for this role is targeted at $120,000-$150,000, plus equity. Transparency is a core value at Grata, and we welcome direct conversations with each candidate about compensation in all of our initial calls.
Grata is committed to building an inclusive, equitable, and diverse organization. We embrace equal opportunity for all applicants and seek to foster a culture of belonging for our employees. We recognize and appreciate that the more inclusive we are, the better we will function as a team. Grata welcomes qualified applicants of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or family status, disability, military veteran status, and any other status or background.
Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the United States. At this time, we are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa.