Sales Development Representative
Harmonic is using data and AI to map the world of startups. When companies are first formed, they’re invisible to the world. We help those who serve them find them first, to provide the right capital, products and talent at the right time.
Today, we’re honored to have some of the leading firms and companies depend on harmonic.ai as their source of startup data. Firms like Accel, NEA, Brex, Notion, and Google Ventures to connect startups with the capital and resources that they need to drive growth. We’re backed by some of the best investors too, who started their journey with us as customers: Craft, Sozo, Floodgate, and Index’s scout fund (~$30M raised 💰).
We believe that your rate of learning and improving is more important than where you are today. And we invite you to reach out if you’re driven, curious, optimistic, and passionate about mastering your craft, regardless of your background!
What we're looking for
We’re looking for a full-time SDR, who will be responsible for generating new business opportunities for the company. This role is critical to our team, because a successful candidate will make meaningful contributions to drive sales and improve overall GTM processes for the team.
On top of driving critical revenue for our company, we’re excited about the future growth of this hire. In fact, the reason we’re hiring this role is because we promoted a SDR to AE! So we’re looking for somebody that has the right attitude and skills to continue to grow into an increasingly impactful and successful career here.
At Harmonic, you'll be:
- Sourcing new opportunities in target VC + Enterprise accounts
- Identifying product champions and relevant personas in those target accounts
- Creating and engaging customers with personalized messaging
- Scheduling discovery meetings with AEs
- Identifying and communicating different ways we can improve our process
We’re looking for someone with:
- A track record of excelling in whatever you set your mind to
- A scrappy, roll-up-your-sleeves mentality - you’ll help us refine what great looks like
- Comfort with ambiguity and rapidly-changing environments
- Excellent communication skills - can speak to a variety of users (sales, engineers, data scientists)
Bonus points if you have:
- Ability to be in NYC, LA, or SF on a reasonably frequent basis. Living in one of those cities is nice (they’re our hubs), but if not we like to get together in-person at least once a month.
- Relevant experience with similar roles, customers, and products is nice to have. We’re open to this being your first sales role, but we can accommodate a more senior hire if you’ve done similar work before.
- Technical acumen or the ability to learn software products quickly.
$60k-$75k salary + variable pay (quota) + equity depending on level
- 🩺 Top of the line health, dental and vision insurance, with 100% premium covered
- 📈 401k matching
- 🌴 Unlimited vacation and sick leave
- 🌍 Fully-distributed, work from anywhere