Senior FP&A Associate
Homebound is on a mission to make it possible for anyone, anywhere, to build a home using technology. Created by an experienced team of construction, real estate, design, and technology experts, Homebound is transforming the residential construction industry by improving the costly and inefficient process of building a home.
We’ve created an entirely new way to build homes with technology powering every stage from start to finish to provide a seamless experience for our customers. Homeowners across the country can choose where they want to live, select a home plan that’s perfect for them, then personalize and buy it, all online. Homebound has raised $150M in capital from leading venture capitalists like Google, Khosla, Thrive Ventures, and we’re scaling quickly in places like California, Austin, Dallas, Houston and Denver. Come build your future with us.
Homebound is proud to be named one of Inc.’s Best Workplaces of 2023.
What You'll Do:
- Partner with accounting and data science teams to build the foundational analytical tools that enable leadership to analyze monthly, quarterly, and annual business results, key performance indicators, and data trends, including monthly reporting on forecast-to-actual variances, and synthesize results to develop critical business insights
- Monitor the health of Homebound’s financials and find recommendations to be presented to the leadership team
- Help teams establish OKRs and track progress against those goals
- Improve our processes and create new ones by using thoughtful analyses, best practices, standardization, and automation to scale with company growth
- Provide financial analytics and support to the broader finance team
- Establish and maintain our financial reporting and forecast software platform, including building out reports and dashboards from software platform
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of experience in operational FP&A, business strategy / analytics, or other analytically-intensive roles at either high-growth technology startups or well-established companies
- Deep understanding or strong desire to learn financial modeling, valuation methods, and key metrics used in the real estate or marketplace industries
- Interpersonal and cross-functional collaboration skills with the ability to summarize complex data in a clear and concise manner
- Service-oriented attitude characterized by strong listening skills and the desire to achieve shared success
- Knowledge of Looker and/or Host Analytics (or comparable modeling applications) a plus
- BS / BA in Finance, Business, Accounting, Economics or equivalent work experience
Something looks off?