Talent Development Coordinator
Homebound is on a mission to make it possible for anyone, anywhere, to build a home using technology. Created by an experienced team of construction, real estate, design, and technology experts, Homebound is transforming the residential construction industry by improving the costly and inefficient process of building a home.
We’ve created an entirely new way to build homes with technology powering every stage from start to finish to provide a seamless experience for our customers. Homeowners across the country can choose where they want to live, select a home plan that’s perfect for them, then personalize and buy it, all online. Homebound has raised $150M in capital from leading venture capitalists like Google, Khosla, Thrive Ventures, and we’re scaling quickly in places like California, Austin, Dallas, Houston and Denver. Come build your future with us.
Homebound is proud to be named one of Inc.’s Best Workplaces of 2023.
We’re looking for a Talent Development Coordinator to join our team! In this role, you will support initiatives that enable Homebounders do the best work of their careers.
You are motivated by the opportunity to work on programs that are instrumental to developing and retaining talent at Homebound. This role will require someone who is interested in employee listening, performance management, and learning & development.
What you’ll do:
- Own Homebound’s Manager Training by coordinating with our external training vendor (LifeLabs), driving attendance/participation, and being the point-of-contact for participants
- Manage our Performance Management Tool (Lattice) - keep the system updated and help configure our performance reviews & engagement surveys
- Support the execution of various Talent Development programs such as performance management, employee listening, and learning & development
- Partner in reporting quarterly people metrics and driving insights for the Chief People Officer using HRIS data
What You’ll Bring
- Minimum 2 years of prior People Team experience
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, comfortable with presenting
- Knowledgeable or interested in learning HR systems and Google Sheets or Excel
- Ability to adjust and adapt to change, comfortable with ambiguity
- Thrives in a fast paced, hyper-growth environment
- Critical thinker, self motivated; takes initiative and is detail-oriented
Something looks off?