Homebound is on a mission to make it possible for anyone, anywhere, to build a home using technology. Created by an experienced team of construction, real estate, design, and technology experts, Homebound is transforming the residential construction industry by improving the costly and inefficient process of building a home.
We’ve created an entirely new way to build homes with technology powering every stage from start to finish to provide a seamless experience for our customers. Homeowners across the country can choose where they want to live, select a home plan that’s perfect for them, then personalize and buy it, all online. Homebound has raised $150M in capital from leading venture capitalists like Google, Khosla, Thrive Ventures, and we’re scaling quickly in places like California, Texas, Colorado and Florida. Come build your future with us.
Homebound is proud to be named one of Inc.’s Best Workplaces of 2023.
What You'll Do:
- Support the construction operations department with scheduling meetings, creating meeting notes, and performing other admin functions.
- Provide admin and project document support to field area managers, concierges, and forward planning department.
- Provide project accounting support to obtain lien releases and process invoices.
- Monitor and update company systems and online tools for tracking progress (AirTable) Blueprint power user (HB will provide training).
- Work closely with field staff to maintain job-site cleanliness through our vendors.
- Assist in submitting project documents for permit approval.
- Work with the design studio staff and purchasing department to align product specs.
- Provide scheduling support for Homebound’s PreCon process.
What You'll Bring:
- 5+ years of experience working as a Project Coordinator managing multiple ongoing residential construction projects;
- Maintaining document controls, assisting in the development and remittance of submittals, RFI’s, change orders, ordering materials, scheduling subcontractors, invoicing and closing outs project up to $10 Million.
- AS degree or greater in business administration, construction management and/or a history of successful experience working within the construction industry as a customer service representative, project coordinator, design center representative, realtor and/or project engineer.
Who You Are:
- Cheerful go-getter attitude.
- Organized to a fault - your friends needle you about your todo lists... Not afraid to push others to hit deadlines and produce deliverables.
- Always looking for ways to improve processes and relationships.
- Loves online systems.
- Excited to be exposed to all areas of construction.
- Ability to communicate to both clients, consultants and trade partners.
- The ability as needed to operate a motor vehicle, read plans, climb stairs, climb ladders, bend, stoop, reach, lift, and move and/or carry equipment which may be in excess of 50 pounds.
- Occasionally operate construction equipment.
- Finger dexterity may be required to operate a computer keyboard and calculator.
- You have to be comfortable with mud on your boots.