Horizon3AI Customer Success Support Ops Engineer
We are seeking a highly motivated and skilled Customer Success Support Operations Engineer to join our team. As the CS Support Operations Engineer, you will play a critical role in ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of our customer-facing product infrastructure. Your primary responsibilities will include monitoring IT systems and networks, promptly addressing technical issues, collaborating with various support and engineering teams, and providing excellent technical support to our valued customers.
- Location: West Coast, USA
- Core Hours: 9am - 6pm PST
Roles and Responsibilities:
Monitor and Troubleshoot: Proactively monitor IT systems and networks, promptly identify and troubleshoot any arising issues.
Collaboration: Work closely with the Customer Success and Engineering teams to identify and implement solutions to technical problems and ensure seamless communication with customers.
Ticket Management: Manage a ticketing system, including opening, tasking, following up, and resolving issues, maintaining effective communication with customers.
Live Technical Support: Provide live technical support to users, responding to support requests and resolving technical issues with a customer-centric approach.
Installation and Maintenance: Assist with virtual installation and maintenance of customer IT systems and equipment.
Support Policies: Contribute to the development and implementation of support policies and procedures.
Customer Messaging: Draft customer-facing messages to communicate any 3rd party or Horizon3.ai related incidents with guidance from the engineering team.
SLA Metrics: Take ownership of maintaining and generating SLA metrics, including CSAT, Initial response time, Time to Resolution.
- Excellent Communication: Strong verbal and written communication skills, including interpersonal skills.
- Organizational and Analytical Skills: Excellent organizational and analytical abilities with a keen attention to detail.
- Team Player: Ability to work well in a team environment and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Problem-Solving: Self-motivated and creative problem solver with a passion for resolving IT issues.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field or equivalent experience.
- 1-2 years of experience in IT support, Infosec, and/or operations roles.
- Strong understanding of IT systems and networks.
- Experience with different Operating Systems, including Linux.
- Familiarity with common IT tools and technologies, such as Docker, Atlassian (Jira/Confluence), and data-analytic tooling (e.g., Datadog and AWS Quicksight) - recommended but not required.
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Must live on the West Coast (Pacific Time)
If you are passionate about providing exceptional customer support, have a strong technical background, and are eager to work with a dynamic team, we encourage you to apply. Join us in our mission to deliver top-notch customer success and support in the cybersecurity industry.