Horizon3AI Regional VP of Sales
The VP/AVP of Sales, AMER will report to the Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) and will lead the assigned area Account Executive (AE) team responsible for driving revenue growth through strategic planning, execution, and team management. The VP/AVP will also manage the “channel first” team, including Channel Account Managers (CAMs) and Sales Engineer (SE) teams.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Execute a comprehensive sales strategy to achieve revenue targets and drive customer acquisition.
- Lead, coach, and mentor a team of sales professionals to maximize their performance and ensure they are meeting or exceeding their sales targets.
- Build and maintain relationships with key customers and stakeholders, partners to identify opportunities for growth and expansion.
- Manage and execute on a “channel first” go to market strategy with extreme focus on driving business through channels and creating pipeline via channels.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, product, and customer success, to align sales strategy, GTM execution and ensure a cohesive customer experience.
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis to inform sales strategies and identify areas of opportunity and differentiation.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the cybersecurity industry and our product offerings to effectively position our solutions to customers.
- Execute sales plans and forecasts to meet or exceed revenue targets.
- Recruit, hire, train, and manage a high-performing sales team.
- Recruit, onboard, drive a high-performing channel ecosystem.
- Collaborate with marketing to develop targeted campaigns and messaging to drive customer acquisition and revenue growth.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key customers and partners to drive customer retention and upsell opportunities.
- Analyze sales data to identify trends, forecast performance, and inform strategic decision-making.
- Represent the company at industry events, conferences, and trade shows to promote our solutions and build relationships with potential customers and partners.
- Manage the sales pipeline and sales cycle from lead generation to closing deals.
- Ensure that the AE team is forecasting accurately, maintaining SFDC world-class hygiene, following processes and providing prospects with ROI documents.
- As a Hiring Manager, you will have the authority and responsibility, as well as be accountable for:
- Selecting your direct reports via our hiring process
- Executing a function-specific budget and approving all expenditures from your Direct Reports in a timely manner and in accordance with company policies
- Recognizing and retaining high performers
- Mentorship/Leadership – Provide clear guidance, work with a group to set its objectives and agenda, and effectively guide and motivate their achievements; articulate end results needed and allows their team to exercise initiative and discretion without micromanaging; enforces standards/rules fairly and consistently, and holds their employees and overall team accountable for their results
- Accountability – Address learning, training, and growth and development needs of their employees, hold them and their team accountable for their work, and provide accurate, timely feedback including performance review
We are a fully remote company, and this job may require up to 70% of travel to be successful. Job-related travel expenses are reviewed and must be approved by your manager.
- 5+ years of experience in sales leadership roles, preferably in the cybersecurity industry or SaaS startups.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or related field.
- Extensive experience achieving or exceeding revenue targets and driving customer acquisition.
- Experience building and managing high-performing sales teams.
- Strong strategic planning and execution skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.