Software Engineer (Applied AI)
GenHealth.ai is transforming the way healthcare works, and we are looking for an exceptional Applied AI Engineer to join our team. As a member of our team, you will be at the forefront of generative AI in healthcare, making a significant impact on the lives of patients around the world.
The Applied AI Engineer role at GenHealth will develop and deploy state-of-the-art generative AI models in healthcare. You will work with a team of passionate and talented individuals with a track record of successful startups who are dedicated to improving patient outcomes and reducing healthcare costs.
- Hands on keyboard development of cutting-edge generative AI models
- Scaling Transformer Neural Network training and testing in production for models that run on over 100M patient records
- Collaborate with healthcare professionals to identify new use cases and opportunities for AI in healthcare
- Work with a team of data scientists and engineers to develop and deploy AI models
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in AI and healthcare technology
- Use EHR, FHIR, or Claims data to develop AI models that improve patient outcomes
- Strong background in AI and Machine Learning with experience in developing and deploying AI models in production
- Experience with Transformer Neural Network training and testing in production for very large models
- Experience with MLOps and automating deployment, testing, and drift detection
- Deft with shell, CI/CD, and cloud environments like AWS
- Experience working with EHR, FHIR, or Claims data
- Strong programming skills in Python, TensorFlow, and other AI-related tools
- Passion for making a significant impact on the healthcare industry using AI
Compensation and Benefits
The salary for this role is $150,000 – $250,000. In addition to salary, total compensation includes the following
- Healthcare, dental, and vision insurance for your entire family
- Equity (stock options) valued between $50,000 - $150,000.
- Unlimited vacation and 15+ company holidays per year
- Work directly with the founders
At GenHealth.ai, we are transforming the healthcare industry with cutting-edge Generative AI technology. As an Applied AI Engineer at our company, you will work on projects that will improve the lives of millions of patients around the world. If you are passionate about using AI to make a significant impact on the healthcare industry and have experience in scaling Transformer Neural Network in production, we encourage you to apply today!