Senior Data Scientist
Senior Data Scientist
GenHealth.ai is transforming the way healthcare works, and we are looking for an exceptional Senior Data Scientist to join our team. As a member of our team, you will be at the forefront of generative AI in healthcare, making a significant impact on the lives of patients around the world.
- Act as a strategic partner to assist with ML model development, evaluation and performance
- Carry out exploratory analysis and data visualization and summarize analysis results.
- Conduct comprehensive exploratory analysis, data visualization, and effectively communicate analysis outcomes.
- Apply rigorous statistical methods for bias and drift analysis, cohort analysis, etc.
- BA / BS degree in a quantitative field (Math, Stats, Physics, Computer Science) with 5+ years of relevant experience, or a PhD in a related field with 2+ years of experience.
- Understanding and application of statistical concepts in A|B testing, causal inference, ML, etc.
- Previous experience in analyzing and working with over 10 terabytes of data
- Expert level experience with data analysis in SQL and Python
- Experience with claims data is required
- Strong familiarity with healthcare organizations calculations like STARS, HEDIS, HCC, Cost, and Risk Adjustment.
Nice to Haves
- Experience with Polars, Spark, Databricks, electronic medical record data, or clinical databases.
- Familiarity with cloud-native environments (AWS, GCP, Azure).
- Eagerness to contribute to data pipeline development.
If you are passionate about using data to improve healthcare and want to work in a fast-paced, collaborative startup environment, we encourage you to apply.
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
We take pride in our focus on equity. We are a proud equal opportunity employer and encourage individuals from all backgrounds and identities to apply for this position. We believe in fostering an inclusive and diverse workplace and are committed to supporting our employees’ professional growth and development.Apply Now