BAR Exam Tutor
Inspira Education (www.inspiraeducationgroup.com) is one of the fastest-growing edtech startups in the US, that helps higher ed applicants and parents with the highest quality content, tutoring, and advising services for their college and graduate school applications.
Led by a team of former admissions committee officers from some of the most prestigious schools, Inspira’s mission is to democratize access to higher education across millions of deserving students in the world, so that their education and life outcomes do not get determined by a zipcode or resources of their high schools. Inspira has thus built one of the deepest benches of admissions counselors in the world who support candidates with all the aspects of their application process and help them position the best version of themselves.
To meet our mission, we encourage, support, and celebrate different ideas, perspectives, and backgrounds. As a fully distributed (remote) team, we challenge one another to find the most effective way to empower learners, teachers, and parents. Your name, race, religion, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, and age are not barriers; they are why we want to work with you. We invite talented and creative candidates who value the importance of nurturing a students’ boundless curiosity to join us on this journey.
As we build and grow our team, we have brought together some of the most passionate folks from the world of education, finance, non-profit, venture capital, and technology, to unlock human potential through education. We want to change the world, one student at a time.
We have seen tremendous growth and we just raised our Series A financing from leading Silicon Valley investors including Craft Ventures, David Sacks (Founding Member of PayPal), Jeff Fluhr (Co-Founder and CEO of Stubhub), Kygo, and other prominent angel investors.
- Tutor students one-on-one on all sections of the BAR Exam
- Tailor a BAR curriculum to students’ needs
- Track and analyze student progress
- Create and maintain project trackers to monitor student progress
- Keep students’ families up to date on progress
- Tutor during after-school hours, including afternoons, evenings, and weekends
- Have passed the UBE BAR Exam and/or the California, New York, Florida, Georgia, or Virginia BAR Exam (copy of official score report will be required)
- Postgraduate Degree required
- Experienced in working with students
- 1-2 years of previous teaching or tutoring experience desired
- Passionate about education
- Conscientious, punctual, reliable, and on top of organizational tasks
- Excellent at communicating with students, parents, and colleagues
- Proactive and efficient in your work
- Team-oriented and coachable
- Enthusiastic and positive!
- Ability to teach remotely over Google Meet